Losing advancement points (the boot icon)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Losing advancement points (the boot icon)

• minus 3 points

As you can see i lost the fight and my advancing points. It only has happened (that i notice) on the 2nd to last level of desert island. Is this supposed to happen?? I already play hours on this game to kove ahead and now you take my points?

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Replies
  • GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

This has been going on for a couple of weeks now. And it is entirely UNFAIR!

TomT
    @tomt

@gemmoon4 Entirely unfair, and yet, we keep on playing……

As I mentioned before, I have been playing this game less and less, and started playing other games.

TomT
    @tomt

I think they don’t have enough people to work on this game. Their Facebook page has pretty much been abandoned. Their official page news still shows Leonardo Dicaprio Pig from last monster event (not this birthday one).

Now they try to find ways to make you unable to advance to any new island because they don’t have enough manpower to design new islands.

Just a thought, speculation.

GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

Entirely possible. It seems as though I have been on Moby Dick forever! But I don’t seem to be losing “boot” points when I lose a game. Maybe because I am maxed out on this particulat island. Speculation as well!

TomT
    @tomt

@gemmoon4 Can you imagine if Rovio actually made you go BACKWARDS when you lost fights? Some people could be kicked back all the way to the Tiny Island.

GemMoon4
    @gemmoon4

I’d laugh if it wasn’t so sad to think about….

Veggie
    @veggie

As far I can say, it only affects some levels of desert island. If you’ll reach Circus Island everything should be good again.

Heytheresakitty
    @heytheresakitty

I have stopped playing, if it isnt a bug its highly unfair. Not one more cent or second will be spent on angry birds.

Napmaster
    @napmaster

@veggie Losing boots on Snow Island, so it’s not just Desert Island.

If Rovio wanted to slow progress down, they should give 0 boots for a loss instead of +1, and cut Boots Chance Battles down to x2 and x3 only. IMO, losing a fight should give you 0 boots and 0 experience, not negative boots and positive experience.

Apox
    @apox

Was this a bug Or not ? I experience this now on island 8-7..

Veggie
    @veggie

No one can really tell if it’s a bug or not. It comes and goes with no real reason. So it might just could be a bug, yes.

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

That’s messed up, didn’t realise you could lose advancement points.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

Too bad though many players are unaffected by this.The ones who 100%ed the game

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Losing advancement points (the boot icon)

Viewing 13 replies - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.