Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 57 total)
  • Replies
  • Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

Looks like a craftable piece to me. Not sure this is a set piece.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

Looking at the golden pig, its not showing any new sets for the birds, but the arena golden pig machine is showing 3 new arena set.

Anonymous

Man looks like we spotted 2-3 new sets!

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

The Katana + Labarum looks like it could be a set.

That wand for Chuck looks like it’s more detailed than any of the crafting stuff, also think it could be part of a set.

Still not sure about Matilda.

I’m thinking these are pieces that will be set items eventually. Like they added the artwork in the game but not the sets. They’re showing up on computer generated bird/teams because they pick their equipment randomly.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

@jadedbacon, @donewithpigs

In the arena, when you face teams with legendary sets, their power is often equal in our to see upper.
    Look at what he faces ! He possesses a power of 926 against a team which has only 710 ! With the photo of the pig.
    More the “real” teams always possess the complete legendary sets and a complete banner.
    Here we have weapons which look like nothing and especially not legendary weapons.

I said you once again : it is just weapons which we can make we even.

Jadedbacon
    @jadedbacon

@grimmjow That’s probably true, I just don’t remember seeing the Katana or that Wand. Placeholder art doesn’t mean that the set is in the game, just that the artwork might be. If it was placeholder art it wouldn’t have “Set Level” stats, just regular crafted item stats.

During Season 1 there were Emblems from computer generated opponents that didn’t exist to the player, but they had normal abilities like Dispel, Magnetic, etc.

Anonymous

@grimmjow You are too stupid! Man,it has only 710 cause birds has acquired lower level weapons, and KATANA AND THAT BANNER DOESN’T LOOK LIKE CRAFTABLE PIECES only Chuck”s weapon!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

I am too stupid ? Or are you too much blinded by your desire for new weapons ?

The future will tell us who was right.

Anonymous

@grimmjow sry for calling you “stupid” but you didn’t hear man

Anonymous

@grimmjow for the last time, the items doesn’t look like craftable items, I just saw this thread and those new items. If you don’t beleive me tell @jadedbeacon about that.

RizDub
    @rizdub

I wish I could use the data files to verify whether or not these are set items, but I can’t. Ever since the Sonic Dash event, the character/item files have been stored locally, and once I updated the iPad I use to iOS 9, I haven’t been able to access local files.

On a related note – if I download the game and play on a Mac through Bluestacks (Android emulator if I recall correctly), can I access local files through that?

Anonymous

@grimmjow See I was right? Also @partshade wanna be my friend?

Anonymous

@partshade Especially Katana + Labarium. Probably set bonus will be 50% chance for crit strike.

Anonymous

@partshade I don”t know how to send request. You can deliver me the request tomorrow, ok?

Anonymous

@partshade Based on that katana and labarium set should be crit strike increase or rageblock.

Anonymous

@partshade I have some ideas about set bonuses:
    Katana + Labarium = Way of the Bird(50% chance for criticals) [Red]
    Lotus Spectre + Lotus Orb = Nature Purify(60% chance to purify if supporting) [Matilda]
    Ancient Wand + Ancient Orb = Ancient Drop(60% damage increase) [Chuck]

Kookaburra67
    @kookaburra67

Can someone tell me how to upload a screenshot? I’ve just encountered a battle against an opponent with a new banner and cap set.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 57 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.