List & Pics of All Energonicons

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List & Pics of All Energonicons

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 230 total)
  • Replies
  • @pampeans I have played some nodes where I have received two or three anger chips, bad processors, or super rareium, although those time are rare. Could that have something to do with my rank? I’m currently at rank 252-253 at time of this post.

Also, this a general question to anyone who has answer: Why am I having so much trouble unlocking Mortarnik? It is the last Energonicon for me to unlock, but I keep getting gems (which I want, too) even when I do the retry option (sometimes more than once). It was easier for me to unlock the Rarity 4 Energonicons.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

@jimmy-necessary your overall rank is tied directly to your TFs — the higher their rank, the higher yours, so keep upgrading (every Tf = 15) to increase your rank.

Gems are a good thing, just be patient and eventually you’ll land on Mortarnik. I believe the algorithms have been adjusted to require you to respin in order to land on Energonicons.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

BAD NEWS!!!!

2 versions have come out as of NOW (07 December 2016, after the final live event day of Soundwave Superior, now it’s Token Exchange day):

Earlier this morning this NEW version 1.22.4.2 came out and some nerfing is evident in the live event. Noticed this new build approx 22:00 UTC / GMT +0.

Then a few hours ago NEWER version 1.22.4.3 came out and THEY CHANGED ALL THE FORMULAS FOR THE LABS that we’ve been using for the longest time to farm for Gems, Minerals, Super Rarerium.

Very hard to get those Gems and Super Rarerium.

Feeling sad that all those hard work researching needs to be re-done.

Many grateful Thanks in advance to those who can come up with the new formulas.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@armourbender the gem rewards from the pig lab have been removed and replaced with coins

OzYank
    @micferrell

So just to confirm, once the the token exchange has expired there will be a forced new version that will eliminate the gems and make it even harder to get rareium?

I say boycott Rovio and not play anymore. This is the 2nd time they’ve done this with the lab.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hi @micferrell, yes, confirmed.
    How’s your machine, are you already at version 1.22.4.3 and can’t generate gems from professor’s lab?

Never mind, please don’t waste your materials trying.
    As long as you can see version 1.22.4.3 at the loading screen, you’ve joined the rest of us at being jipped by Roxio / Exient. Again.

For me, I’m continuing but with a different strategy. Once I got over my initial shock, horror and upset.
    Since the gems and Super Rarium do come up in the Missions and the Daily Challenge,
    and Super Rarium very occasionally comes up on the Map.

Now I’m going to keep using Missions & Daily Challenge. Then I’m playing more Map nodes where the ABTs are (not yet) messed with like in the live events.
    I play live events but don’t expect me to throw lots of money at the game too often just to get gems. I’m playing live events just to get those 550 tokens by finish level 100 and sparingly using my gems to recharge.
    Upgrading all ABTs to maximum level 12, minimum level 10. Until they play reasonably well in live events.
    And getting more of real life done, which I’ve been neglecting during the last few competitions.

Accepting the reality that you just can’t win over Roxio / Exient: see
    There are no bots in the ABT Leaderboard?

OzYank
    @micferrell

At the moment, I am playing Ratchill Fixit.I’ve had no notices to update to the latest version….yet! I’m still currently operating on 1.22.4, not 1.22.4.3
    With this latest version, do we lose the existing gems accumulated? Or are they just more difficult to get?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hi @micferrell, fortunately we don’t lose any existing gems accumulated. Just that it’s so much harder to get the gems.

Previously to get gems quickly and conveniently, we would use different formulas in the Professor’s Pig lab. Thus some players could get away without spending a single cent on buying gems. Understandably this practice takes time and gems are consumed upon each retries, and these freeloaders are frowned upon by Roxio / Exient :O

Although @sam-spargo and @elpapam reported today on the forum post Ratch’ll Fixit – New Event! page 2 that now with version .5 it’s possible to get gems by using 3x Super Rarium. Well, if you need to spend many gems on retrying, it may be counter productive at a certain point, so be careful and do the math!

The gems used for every subsequent retry (in the hopes you get what you want) are deducted in this sequence: 5, 10, 20, 40.

As for your original question about losing gems, there’s a long standing bug where on Day 7 of the daily rewards where you are suppose to get 5x Gems. *Sometimes* when I press the Double Rewards button, the rewards video doesn’t play and it just gives me 5x Gems without doubling it. No warning about internet connection loss or that I cannot view another video at the moment.
    Then yes, some 5x gems are lost. Rovio / Exient support hasn’t replied to me with a solution to this yet. Posted to Support and to forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues see page 9.

OzYank
    @micferrell

Anyone know about the latest update for Transformers? The version I’m showing is 1.24.0.
    Haven’t downloaded it yet. Was looking for some feedback before I consider doing it.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@micferrell don’t download the update. the explosive rounds accessories are broken with the latest update

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

@sam-spargo,@micferrell,
    However without updating to the latest 1.23.3.3 he will miss out on the Happy Holidays live event, right?
    And all he can do is to play Map nodes and upgrade his characters, is that right, @micferrell?

OzYank
    @micferrell

I have to say I don’t know. I’m still on using an earlier version. Not sure if one misses out on Map nodes or upgrades if one updates to 1.23.3.3

jasebree
    @jasebree

Energonicon Recipes (infographics)

Screen Shot 2016-12-26 at 12.56.08 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-26 at 2.19.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-26 at 3.30.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-12-26 at 3.39.35 PM.png

OzYank
    @micferrell

This is great. Thanks a lot!

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Don’t waste your money on this game. There is a glitch in the game where you can play all day in an event and never spend any gems. Sparks can be reused again and again on different characters. I found this glitch by accident, and it sure did explain a lot about how some people come out of nowhere and take the lead after others worked hard all day to earn their rank. Once I found it, I quit the game. I won’t play a game with cheaters.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@beauregard

Care to let us in on how this glitch works?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Think of it as leveling the playing field :P

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Sorry, but I won’t go into detail on it. I discovered it by accident when trying to install my game on another device. But I could play the event without spending gems non-stop, I discovered that sparks could be placed on one character one day, and then on another the next. It made perfect sense to me now how someone could fly up the leader board at the end of a competition and come in first. I don’t cheat, and I’m not about to tell people how to cheat. But if this 56 year old computer dummy could figure it out, I’m sure anyone who knows a little something about them surely could.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Perhaps it would’ve been best if you hadn’t mentioned it at all.

Just sayin’.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Just wanted to warn people about wasting their money on a game that caters to cheaters. You can choose to believe me or not, I can sleep better knowing I tried.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

It’s not that I don’t believe you. There’s plenty of evidence of cheating out there.

It’s just that now I feel inspired to figure out how this is happening.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Trust me, knowing has ruined the game for me. I can’t play it any more. I’m at level 640 something, been playing for two years now, but this new discovery has turned me against the game. I stopped doing the events months ago because of all the issues with the game, but continued to do the daily tasks in case they resolved the issues. But this was the last straw for me.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Did it ever occur to you that mentioning this might also ruin the game for other people for whom it might not otherwise have been ruined?

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Not if they don’t try to figure out how to cheat. Like you said in a previous post, you know there’s cheaters in the game, I just confirmed it is possible.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Also consider this, if I posted how to do it here, rovio would have no choice but to try to fix it, which would be a good thing. But if they couldn’t fix the problem, they would probably have to close the game down because more people would cheat which means less money for them. They are already jacking the prices of things up cause they’re losing money.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum List & Pics of All Energonicons

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 230 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.