Level 162

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Level 162

• Anybody got any tips on this level, I’m all pissed off can’t get it thanks

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Since the order of the birds are given to you randomly and the structures also change, it’s tough to give any tips. The only proper tip I can give you is to upgrade your birds so that they do more damage and give you more cards by filling the meter on top-right.

David Martin
    @david-martin

I’ve seen these room configurations enough that I might be able to give some general advice.

Room 1: If you can, push the top structure down into the crevasse and hope something lands in the bottom flower, which should get spit at any pigs down that way. If not, you’ll need a second bird to clear any pigs in the bottom area.

Room 2: You want to focus on the middle structure here. Hit it in a way that your bird (or some debris) falls back into the left flower and gets fired toward the left structure, while something else falls into the right flower and gets fired toward the right structure. This works particularly well if the middle structure is mostly stone and you have Terence available. Unfortunately, it often takes me three birds to clear this configuration despite my attempts to be clever.

Room 3: Two potential ways to approach this one, depending on which structures you get. If the rightmost structure is sturdy enough to topple it while bouncing a bird back down into the flower beneath it, you can clear that and the middle structure in one go. Otherwise, try to hit the leftmost structure and knock your bird into the flower at the bottom left, which should fire him up into the middle structure. This will probably take you at least two birds but hopefully no more.

Room 4: No flowers here, so I’m short on clever solutions. If the middle structure can’t easily be pushed into the right one, and the left isn’t tall enough to be pushed into the middle one, then you’re stuck using three birds on it. Sorry.

Room 5: This is one of those rooms where you might want to save the leftmost structure for last, because if you can knock debris from the top middle one over the edge into the one on the right, it should both take that structure down and knock something in to the flower that can be fired back up and to the left. If you have Matilda here, you might able to bomb the leftmost structure while knocking her into the middle one, but that depends on the middle one having an obvious weak point.

This is a tough level. Going back to try it again, I didn’t manage to clear it the first time through.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Level 162

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.