Last Stand – New event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Last Stand – New event!

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • ED209
    @ed209

What’s the max promotion now? Didn’t know you could go higher than 105%

Asen_77
    @asen

New levels are 140 %. Every level above 105% is cost 500 sparks. Level 110% is 3500 sparks. For all levels from 105 to 140 % you will need 35k sparks.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@ph It is available all the time just like the news feed. You have to look for it.

@phillips I am remembering that two bots are being used for this event, and, although you could be right that this player’s hidden bot could be getting bonus squad points, this player’s total bonus percentage would have to significantly exceed my total bonus percentage, especially since this player’s visible bot only had a gold crown (and was not a member of the bonus squad), whereas both of my bots (which are two of my most powerful Transformers) that I’m using for this event have been promoted to the next promotion level above, giving me a 220% total promotion bonus.

(Update: at the time that I am writing this post, the player I am complaining about is no longer at the top, and I have since beaten his last known score, even though I am also not in the top position on my leaderboard).

ED209
    @ed209

Think I’ll leave the new bonus for the time being. Currently sitting on 47k sparks and saving them for the event with the new tf in.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@jimmy-necessary
    Since it was you first run, you may have been assigned to a group where the players have already begin to play. It could be his second run, when you entered the group.

I started to play yesterday, and after the first 4 missions I was in 11th place. I have one 140% bot and another 115% bot. None of my opponents were showing a bot above gold crown, but I don’t think there are cheaters on my group, even though The scores are too high.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I was wondering about Wheeljack’s accessories. I got the rocket launcher that gives explosive force but I think I will only be able to get one other accessory. Should I go for +defense or +damage? Thanks.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@deszaras Always go for damage before defense.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@sntrooper That’s what I planned on doing at first but as I started leveling him up, I noticed his defense is pretty low. Of course this meters can be deceiving. Windblade can is incredibly weak. 10 percent defense shouldn’t be considered 3 stars.

Otis Nyandie
    @otis-nyandie

Is it just me or the crush rate is very high during runs. I have as much as 50% crush rate. I run on Android.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

My app is almost always crashing on the third run. I’m back to the old procedure of running two nodes, exiting the app (hard closing it) and loading it again.

Asen_77
    @asen

I am on iOS and after big updat I have only one crash in the beginning.

@ramonpontes and @asen When I am having frequent crashes with the game (some of which I think are being caused by bugs on my iPad itself instead of by any bugs in the game), I try restarting my device, especially if those crashes happen to coincide with recent updates of any of the apps of my device. For the most part, doing restarts of my iPad seem to work for me to alleviate the frequent crashing problems, but you guys may have different results.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@jimmy-necessary

The procedure of closing the app each two runs almost always works for me. I hardly have issues when I do that. But if I decide to run one more node, The app crashes. Restarting the device do not change that for me, and consumes more time. It really matters in the last half hour of the competition, when you have to decide if you’re going to recharge or not.

Before this last update, the game had better stability. There was a long time since I saw the last crash. Now they came back, and right when the next character is going to be released.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Last Stand – New event!

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.