Last Stand – New event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Last Stand – New event!

• 6 day event. No energonicons. Two bots to use. First day target is Missle.

IMG_0427.jpg

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • Joel
    @joel687

I was able to add the 1,000 tokens from the news feed into this event. I am a little bummed that I couldn’t apply that toward Barricade, though

Joel
    @joel687

I am sitting on 55k sparks for the Barricade event. since it will probably hit when I am away at scout camp, I will be waiting for a while…

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Out of the five runs I have done, three have crashed after a few seconds.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Doesn’t look like the update messed with the token levels, so today’s expected levels are:

1. 100 @ 1000 – Tot: 100

2. 100 @ 2000 – Tot: 200

3. 150 @ 5000 – Tot: 350

4. 150 @ 8000 – Tot: 500

5. 150 @ 15000 – Tot: 650

6. 150 @ 25000 – Tot: 800

7. 200 @ 50000 – Tot: 1000

8. 250 @ 100000 – Tot: 1250

9. 500 @ 150000 – Tot: 1750

10. 750 @ 200000 – Tot: 2500

ED209
    @ed209

Only need sparks and two accessories so will not take long with the help from the news feed

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Ok, so it’s the Missile Day today. Too bad UM can’t fight them anymore… goodnight, sweet prince, and flights of piggies sing thee to thy rest. (-_-)’.

Question: in the beach run, there are often missiles that smash upon a rock faster than even the Grimlock can reach them. Do they still count towards the score?

Too bad I couldn’t claim the 1000 token offer… not only it is not in the mail anymore, but there’s no event poster at all; the panel is just empty.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@werehamsta

Answering your question, yes, the missiles that crashes on rocks (or any other structure/pig) still counts towards your score.

About the token claiming, You have to be with the app open when the token exchange finishes and the next event begins. If you close the app and open only after the beginning of the next event, the tokens reward expires.

P.S.: RIP UM

Asen_77
    @asen

I just love missle day and Unicron.

IMG_0429.jpg

Unfortunately for events that doesn’t provide much to be takken ?

KingKosar
    @kingkosar

Has anyone else noticed the blue TNT boxes?  I can’t tell if they do anything differently from the regular red TNT boxes…

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

@kingkosar

On the advertisement of the event, there is the following message:

“Watch out for the new EMP blocks”

With this description, it should act like the EMP energonicon, disabling temporarily the pigs, and WMT’s. I cannot confirm if this effect is activated when the block is shot, because I saw only a few block of this type, and could not notice any enemy near, when it was shot.

KingKosar
    @kingkosar

Thanks, @ramonpontes. I must have missed that.

Like you, I haven’t notice them actually doing anything. They might be, though.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I wish I had gotten Wheeljack before sparks were introduced. At least the points to hit the tiers weren’t as impossible. As soon as I can, I’m using my gems to get him and use tokens for his accessories. I have the other characters accessories. Does anyone know if Wheeljack ‘s accessories are in the token exchange?

I didn’t get my bonus tokens from the mail section, and I immediately claimed them after this event started, but I couldn’t verify that I had received the tokens because for some unknown reason, the game would not connect to the internet even though my iPad itself WAS connected to the internet.

Later, when all connections to the internet are successful, I find out that I get my bonus tokens like I should have (because I did claim them), and the “claim button” has disappeared from the mail section, so I can’t even check to see if I needed to reclaim the bonus tokens.

Although I probably will not need the bonus tokens for this event, I’m still irritated that I lost those tokens due to a possible unknown connection error because it’s not fair. Rovio/Exient should either put obvious expiration dates/times on any and all bonuses that they give us through the game mail, and/or provide us with a way to bank tokens that doesn’t, I repeat, DOES NOT require an internet for us players to collect and store tokens in during the times when we can’t access the events. Then maybe it would be possible for us to carry tokens over to future events.

@deszaras Yes, Wheeljack’s accessories are in the token exchange. I always check the token exchange first at the start of each new event, so that I know how hard I have to compete in the event. This has allow me to fortunately, but slowly, build up my gem inventory for free because I don’t have to spend very many gems (if any at all) in an event unless I’m trying to unlock a Transformer that I don’t have yet.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@jimmy-necessary Thanks for the clarification. I wish I could see what Wheeljack’s accessories are and how many tokens I need for them. I know there is a defense accessory from the bundle but I don’t care much about that. I’d really like to just use up my gems on him when I can because I know it’s only a matter of time before I quit this game. I’d at least like to get him. What accessories are there and for how many tokens?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@deszaras 1000 tokens each

Grenade (+10% Damage) – Body
    Jackhammer (+10% Defense) – Arms
    Rocket Launcher (+10% Explosive Force) – Back
    Panels (+20% Faster Reload) – Back [Not Available in Exchange]

Deszaras
    @deszaras

@sntrooper thanks.  I’m disappointed the panels aren’t in the exchange. I’d guess that’s why they put gems in the bundle. My leaderboard is so screwed up. I have no chance to hit tier 7  of tokens and I’m stuck in the last tier in the leaderboard not that it matter that much at that point.

ph
    @ph

Does anyone know how long this event is?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@ph Four rounds after today’s. It says how long on the event info screen (The one that pops up when you open the game that says what the top prize is. The one posted in the first post of this thread.)

Asen_77
    @asen

Done with what I need. Sparks and one accessories. Now will play only for fun and training ?

ED209
    @ed209

Done with the event as well, got two accessories and all sparks. Helped with the 1k tokens form the news feed

ph
    @ph

@sntrooper  Thanks, found it but I think that is a crappy place since it is not available all the time like the new feed.

Barbatos
    @barbatos

@ph It is available all the time.

There has to be cheating going on in this game. After I had completed the first run for today’s challenge, I got second place. The person on my leaderboard in first place had over twice as many points as I had, which shouldn’t have been possible on the first run unless cheating is involved. Plus, I am pretty sure that I have a higher total promotion bonus than the first place player. There is clearly something wrong here regarding the game.

Phillips
    @phillips

@jimmy-necessary don’t forget it is 2 bots. The 2nd bot not showing could be bonus squad also double check on colours make sure they haven’t promoted past gold with the new update.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Last Stand – New event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.