Just updated……..finally!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Just updated……..finally!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • Replies
  • Hex
    @hxadecmel

@bostonma1971 I guess you confirmed it, one CAN indeed upgrade two at once, if you’re willing to pay the gems. Thanks for the clarification.

@ladydi102
    I have observed everything you listed, especially #2 this is really driving me nuts, I want all my buddies back! There is one exception. I have been able to get through “Hard” levels with relative ease and only losing a heart or two, providing there were no “swarms” of flying shotgun pigs.

Some additions:

Dark Megatron has a new face. It’s nice ’cause it is easier to tell him apart from Ultimate Megatron.

The Shotgun Pigs are RIDICULOUSLY strong. This ruins many levels esp for characters like heatwave and sentinel prime because they have no way of defending themselves if they do not have an EMP available.

The “friends game” ad Bug, where it freezes after intercepting a level and you have to force quit the game and the Egg-bot isn’t there when you re-launch.

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

I also have had many of the same problems mentioned. I lost all my friends on the leaderb (luckily after I received thank you messages they did reappear).

As for the skywarp you can only use it 3 times and it refuels. It did take over 12 hours before i could warp again. I never had to use skywarp until having problems with “insta-death” nodes.

Stella looks ridiculous….Black outfit is uuuuugly she looks like a hooker……””also being from Wisconsin”” she is definitely not riding a motorcycle More like a scooter. Lol

On the bright side graphics are better, and no freeze and restart of game has it’s benefits
    All in all it’s not as bad as I thought.
    Yesterday was intense after the download, I was very disappointed.
    Things are better today

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Yeah, sorry about my earlier post. I saw that it showed how many coins you need to upgrade a character while another is upgrading, so I just posted that with no testing. My bad.

But man…the flying pigs really need to be nerfed. They do a LOT more damage now, to the point that even in a “Very Easy” level, a swarm of them can drain your health faster than you can say “game over”.

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

The “un winnable levels have multiplied” thing kills it for me. I get un winnable levels once in a while pre update, but you guys sound like its 50-50 now?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So what’s the consensus, upgrade or not? Fortunately I don’t have to make that decision quite yet.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@hxadecmel I’ve been thanked a HEAP of times and yet I only see myself on the leaderboard. I am glad, however, that I can still see my buddies at all, playing and thanks.

BTW – I thank each and everyone of you that are my buddies as I have LOADS of thanks since this update. Thank you again!!

@dawnlucas
    – “Insta-death” <- LOVE IT

Onwards, I am not sure why this is useful but tapping on Skywarp’s refueling area also brings him up as well as tapping on him in the old area. I think it insane to refuel him with coins and then pay him gems to knock off a node. Why the double payment? You guys need to spend more real cash and buy up gems I say. (JOOOKES)

Every ad I just watched (except jenga) was for every AB game, ever. My question is, why are they not optimized for larger screens at this point? They were pixelated and washed out looking and does not give me the “Oh yeah I want to purchase this game” impression. (Hopefully a design person is reading)

Question… for no one in particular. Why does a red exclamation point keep appearing on TF’s profiles?? I open it and do not find anything needed nor new at this point. Or is this just me??

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

And speaking of ads, I remember someone made a comment about watching the ads and their blasting voluminous chatter would defeat the whole volume down or off issue. Well in this update there is an on off button to the left (for me at least) of most ads. Bad thing is it will still start playing if you don’t catch it as soon as you start watching. Also, the ads are much longer now… with NO option to opt out in 6 secs.

All in all I gained some stuff and I lost some stuff… Ah well…

Anonymous

@ladydi102 About the red exclamation point thing. This is to indicate that there are new items for your bot to wear. Even though they are on ALL the bots not every bot has new items. Most do though.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@partshade Gotcha. I must pay closer attention as I had already opened them all once the upgrade was complete. I just happened to look at each character fully when I noticed i. Otherwise, I never need that area for anything as I never plan on using any of those costly yet not needed items.

Anonymous

@ladydi102 If you don’t plan on using them then why did you buy a crown for Grimlock? I borrowed your Greyslam Grimlock once and it was wearing a 100 gem crown. It’s not wearing it anymore though.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I never have enough gems to buy anything. THe most gems I’ve ever had was about 100 and I have never purchased ONE accessory since I’ve had this game installed. NEVER. If you see it, Rovio added it, not me @partshade

Anonymous

@ladydi102 Uh ok that’s weird then 0.0.

Nothing
    @autobird

@partshade (snort) at a loss for words?

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Yup @partshade

Baconizer
    @korath88

@partshade @ladydi102 4 of the characters introduced in the previous update (Thundercracker, Jazz, Grey Slam Grimlock, Brawl) seem to be affected by a strange glitch when borrowed from a friend. Sometimes, they equip Items that your friend hasn’t bought, or even items that belong to another character with the same design. I remember making a thread about this a while ago.

loynis
    @loynis

Another change (good one): now galvatrons and grimlocks can transform while reloading their weapons. They previously were unable to do so, and you had to wait the reload time, potentially getting smashed by fireballs or monolithes.

Difficulty increased dramaticly, and I now face unbeatable nodes constantly. Thats considering I’m rank 241 and my transformers are 10 or 9 lvl ones. I still tryimg to beat a desert level with my energon galvatron lvl10. Combo of flying pigs, shotgun pigs, missiles and mortars are simply overwhelming. I can oneshot any pig and need three hits to take out tower, but still no luck so far. My last resort is to dig for energon grimlock buddy and boost him to assist me.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Let me say this before I forget, you only pay 5000 coins for Skywarp ONE TIME. I thought you had to do it each time he needed refueling. My oooops. And I am ever glad to know this.

@korath88
    Is that just interesting or what?? Ah well… what are you going to do. I hope my TFs look good to everybody who uses them. (shakes head and leaves)

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

I am playing on iOS. Does anyone else from Apple land know when we will get the upgrade? Deceptihogs revenge update was preceded by a minor enhancement for the Droids. The minor upgrade before Decitohogs Revenge was skipped entirely for iOS. Do you think Rovio will do that this time too for us iOS folks…take us straight to the upgrade that has the ‘coming soon’ capabilities?

Not that I mind if we missed the minor upgrade for iOS…. by the reports here, it seems like skipping this minor upgrade will be a good thing. Insta-death and no more zero-gem-intercepts does not sound like fun. I use ‘wrong node clearing’ to my advantage. It works like a free skywarp of nodes that I don’t want, and I get to repeat high-scoring runs. The only reasons I would make the trade off for the new disadvantages and get an upgrade is if there are new areas to play. The cloud backup seems like a sweet deal…but not sweet enough to make up for the disadvantages.

I am glad they don’t seem to be adding a ton of new characters. New areas and two Stellas sounds good to me. I am tiring of the incessant wait times to upgrade a character to level ten, and Rovio seems to be running out of ideas for unique abilities for each character that would justify having many more.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Any opinions on whether the ultra difficulty in the new upgrade significantly impacts the pace of earning coins?

Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

Whenever the update comes out for iOS I am not updating it because of the difficulty level and even the progress lost issue. Right now I am at level 209 and if I upgrade it will effect my coin collection issue. Hence its better to stay on the current update!!

Anonymous

@korath88 Huh. Well thanks for the info. I never would of guessed that.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

@vrinda-rajkumar I have been playing.. pretty much all day.. on both platforms (as you may have noticed on iOS) and I have not had nearly the issues I did over the weekend with the Android update. I am able to complete events/nodes and have only died a couple times but that’s normal. The game only crashed a couple times today on my Kindle and I played a LOT so law of averages is on the plus side for sure. When I was dying immediately I was only getting 30 coins and now I think it has leveled off and coin totals are decent.

I read somewhere in this thread that someone was having issues with insta-death on characters at L9 and L10 and I was concerned that I would have that issue when the iOS update rolled out but now I feel good about it.

The last time I asked Rovio about when an update was coming, they said they don’t give that info out in case they need to delay it for development purposes we won’t know or be expecting something that is late, etc. Understandable. Do you remember how long it was before we got the last update? Android rolled out before Christmas and I think iOS was late January but I don’t remember.

Mad Kat
    @vrinda-rajkumar

Thank you @bostonma1971. Your post was reassuring.

AudioMan612
    @audioman612

I never had any friends in AB Transformers, so I can’t comment on that. The difficulty issue is really annoying. Before the update, I had to use Skywarp maybe once every few days, as there would be the occasional level that was just impossible (sometimes you would die so quickly, that the game wouldn’t exit the level automatically as you’re not supposed to die that quickly). Now, I have to use the Skywarp all 3 times a day. The main problem is the flying shotgun pigs. They are insanely powerful much of the time, no matter what the difficulty says. It seems to affect certain transformers more than others. Going from full health to dead in 1 – 2 seconds is extremely irritating.

As far as the Lollipop bugs go, the game no longer crashes while playing a level (again, I’m on a rooted Nexus 6 with the latest Android build, LMY47I), but it does crash on the map occasionally. This is especially common when the “Upgrade Complete” sign is on the screen. This was never a problem before the update, but I’ll take these crashes over the ones while in a level any day. Also, a few days ago, I started having problems with the ad videos, where occasionally an add won’t be a video, and no buttons will do anything, so I’m forced to force close the game.

Anonymous

@ladydi102 Just borrowed your lvl 10 Optimus Prime and it was wearing headphones. @korath88 I don’t think its that glitch because Optimus is the first character. Must be a new glitch.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Just updated……..finally!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.