Just updated……..finally!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Just updated……..finally!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 93 total)
  • Replies
  • bigorange
    @bigorange

Some new things I’ve noticed that aren’t mentioned yet (as far as I can see)

3 changed/new levels in Jenga mode,
    –one without gold (so low scores),
    –one without pigs (but good on gold)

I think there are less nodes (with free coins) near the Jenga-mode
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/bigorange/album/picture/13607/

I have a sleeping bot, it’s staying there since yesterday, at a cleared node.
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/bigorange/album/picture/13608/

And very important, So far no ‘wrong level cleared’, no crashes of the game

jman
    @jman

@bigorange I usually have to manually exit app to get sleeping bot to go away. If that doesn’t work I restart phone and it’s always worked, but that was before update.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

The flying machine gun pigs are excessively stronger. I just had a level eight Sentinel Prime go from five hearts to none in a few seconds with only one flying pig in the screen.

Anonymous

Big green missles in Pig City can be disabled with EMP stunner now!

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

I just noticed a really awesome part of this update:

You can now upgrade more than one character at a time!

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

@marioandsonic how? I had thought that too but when I tap on Barracks and tap on a second character to upgrade, it just asks me to finish the other character with gems. Please tell me what I’m missing.

Kookaburra
    @kookaburra

I’m so glad it’s not just me having trouble with the flying pigs. I’m going to have to skywarp smash a few levels just to get past them. They’re marked “Very Easy” too!

I managed to get by one level by just staying in vehicle mode and rushing it except when there was an energon cube available, and basically keeping a shield on the entire time.

jman
    @jman

I’m starting to miss the wrong level being cleared bug sometimes because of things like @sntrooper posted. All the pigs seem to be more accurate. I just got decimated by alot of shotgun pigs while driving past a bunch falling monoliths at the very beginning of a node leaving less than a heart to finish. I do see that there’s a lot of tnt boxes around them but I can’t figure out how to target them before transforming yet. Played node 3 times so far, lets hope 4th is the charm.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

All the easy levels I had prior to the update were there for me to clear and I think this is why I played 8+ times in a row, with gems usage too. My TF’s are mostly 7’s, couple 8 or 9 and 1 10.

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

Stella looks a bit…scary

But hey! at least shes in the game after 2 months (since the previous update)

Anonymous

@rowdypup I agree. Guess that’s what we get the first time we see her in 3D (Other than Go! but shes kinda scary there too IMO :D).

jman
    @jman

Wondering if the peeps with all TFs at 10 are having better luck clearing nodes. I’ve currently got 3 nodes with to much going on at start to be able to clear it. The fourth node is upgrading so not playable leaving me with 2 playable nodes and noticing I’m about 75000 less coins than I was previous update after trying to play all day.

Jasonred79
    @jasonred79

So… Verdict so far is latest update (android only):

1. No new content
    2. Enemies are even stronger
    3. They fixed the wrong stage disappears bug.

My verdict: I’m not updating when they release the iOS update, if they don’t give me stuff that makes the game MORE fun for me, instead of an update that only makes things harder for me!

Cheyenne Joy
    @cheyenne-joy-353

I have been freezing when a google play ad pops up as I try to enter a game. When it is just a video all is fine, I can skip it after 7 seconds. But, when it is the ad for a game, I get an X in the upper right corner but it just freezes. I have to leave the game and force it to restart by either playing something else or shutting my kindle down.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

@cheyenne-joy-353 I have a Kindle and am having the same issue with the same ads. So annoying!

Nothing
    @autobird

@jasonred79 noooo…you can destroy missile bases now, Arcee is available as a fighting partner, rumor is you can upgrade two bots at once, and yes, enemy pigs are (slightly?) stronger. But keep in mind this is not a major update, like Deceptihog’s Revenge, this is like minor bug fixes and stuff.

Nothing
    @autobird

@partshade Matilda was just plain creepy, I think we can all agree on that…

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

To add to @jasonred79 list:
    4. They got rid of the zero gem intercept
    5. There are three less nodes in the early area (so less coins)
    6. You have to pay to unlock Skywarp
    7. It is more stable and doesn’t crash as much
    8. Stella
    9. New useless expensive accessories
    10. Various other small things

So yes, the bad by far outweighs the good.

Nothing
    @autobird

I just couldn’t hide the truth, could I…

Hex
    @hxadecmel

@marioandsonic yes please tell me how you are managing to upgrade twp at a time? I am just prompted to finish the first one when i try a second? I agree about the pigs being sooo much stronger, does Rovio have people test things before they send them out?

Crash bug still bot fixed

Lost everyone from my leader boards, but can still see some people as buddies (only offers two buddies at a time now, never three)

Still am receiving thanks as gems/gold from former buddies,

Anonymous

I can’t upgrade 2 bots at once either. It just wants me to pay gems when I try.

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

@hxadecmel if you tap on Barracks down in the lower right while a character is upgrading, you will see green up arrows of who you have enough coin to upgrade. If you tap on a character to upgrade, you can either finish the character in the cooker for gems, or you can do an immediate upgrade of a second character for gems. So not to be a wet blanket, but I’m thinking these overly crazy difficult levels that we can’t finish are an effort to frustrate, buy gems, and upgrade characters.

I noticed before when I didn’t have a character upgrading I was dying all over the place. You wanna upgrade for x gems to make up for coins? Hmm.. No.. I put one in the cooker and suddenly I’m finishing events. Hmm..

Hex
    @hxadecmel

I see what you’re saying @bostonma1971… and @partshade I think what they are allowing you do do, is an instant upgrade using gems only while you have one “in the cooker (love that term BTW).” For example, I am upgrading Jazz to level 10 right now, and If i try to upgrade Brawl to level ten by clicking the 250,000 gold, it offers to finish Jazz for 339 gems (same amount of gems as if i wanted to finish jazz right away all on his own). It also offers the chance to upgrade Brawl for 3,000 Gems, instead of gold. I am imagining that if I clicked that, and had 3,000 gems, it would do the upgrade. It could also still prompt me to finish Jazz for 339 first. I’m certainly not going to test it out, plus i don’t have 3000 gems. I think we would need someone to attempt the 2nd upgrade using only gems and see if they are prompted to finish the current one first. I bet they would be. Who’s got the stones to try it? (you see what I did there lol)

boston_fan
    @bostonma1971

@hxadecmel I have Thundercracker in the cooker.. And I’m about to upgrade King Brawl for gems.. (All this was just unlocked for Kindle so they are all Junior).

Upgrade complete for King Brawl with gems, rank up, Thundercracker still upgrading.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Here’s my Android changes…

1) Skywarp has been “refuelling” since I paid 5000 coins to repair him?!?! But he has a nice lil refueling station in the green area nearest to the Rank, Trophy, etc area.

2) I can no longer see anyone on the leaderboard but… myself

3) Down where Jenga is to the left though, there’s a bot looking thingy where ‘Friend Activity’ is to collect their thanks fo gems/coins

4) Some missing coins areas are gone between the area in #3 and Jenga

5) I had to re-do 2 achievements where the trophy cup is – I forget which ones now

6) My TFs all had red exclamation points on their character accessories panel button. I opened each and every one. On the lvl 10 TF, Santa hat was gone but I was “gifted” a free pair of headphones?!?! Same with my level 8. (none at 9) Santa hat is still there on whomever I put it on and yes there are different accessories that unless they have abilities/powers to them that I will NEVER buy.

7) 2 Coming soon characters – Valkyries

8) Medium levels – I died so fast that I will Skywarp them in the future. Forget about anything past this and up

9) Character pictures on the nodes, tapping it gives you the time left and gems needed to clear it.

10) New animation dances after run is done

11) The coins seem to splash highlights when they are harvested from the nodes area. More animation, I guess it’s called, as they fly up to the total count area. Gems nor pigs did anything more special to me.

12) Jenga mode had a low to no coins run and a low to no pigs run as well.

I am sure someone already mentioned a few of these but I’m just adding my Android 4.1.2 device insight. And no, my tablet can not be upgraded thanks to Samsung as it’s not a carrier connected device.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Just updated……..finally!

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.