just new to abn, prob my score on short fuse 26-8 102,380 keeps getting deleted.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum just new to abn, prob my score on short fuse 26-8 102,380 keeps getting deleted.

• using andriod only new to angry birds in last 2 mths so not all that great but getting there. however on short fuse 26-8 got 102,380. i did not use power up. score was more fluke than skill. keep getting my score removed from leaderbord. disappointed. not out to cheat. would only be cheating myself. using this great site for the challange and fair competiveness. thanks looking forward to your opionions IAN

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Per the leaderboard disclaimer:

Squawk! Please, DO NOT enter scores using Power-Ups. This includes the Shockwave Power-Up in “Short Fuse”. For more info on what qualifies as a Power-Up score see this post. Note, if you’ve used a Power-Up previously you can still compete by entering your highest non Power Up score. We an tell the difference. Facebook users should not enter any scores on this leaderboard.

Per our terms linked in that disclaimer, we specify that “Power Ups include … The Shockwave Power Up, as in pressing the button and summoning a Shockwave Black Bird into the lineup. Note, using a lineup-provided Black Bird is okay.”

If you truly believe this score was obtained without using Power Ups, please send your highscores data file to contests [at] AngryBirdsNest [dot] com.

ixan57
    @ixan57

thanks AMs, not computer swavvy or android i`am playing on. so not sure what the data file is on the andriod is and how to access it or send. IAN

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Hi @ixan57, I am not an Android users, but I would recommend checking out our Angry Birds Android Backup Tutorial. It may help you track down your LUA files.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum just new to abn, prob my score on short fuse 26-8 102,380 keeps getting deleted.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.