Just got 50 LC, but didn't read what for…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Just got 50 LC, but didn't read what for…

• Hey all,

I had a gift at the mailbox and before I read the message I clicked it and it looked like it was 50 LC. Anyone else get this, and did you read what it was for?

Any way to see old “mail” messages? This is like the tenth time I have just clicked the package because I assumed it was a Friendship Essence or something… Would love to know where 50 LC came from!

Thanks,

sutekh137

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

It said something about compensation for problems with the Arena.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

Specifically, it said “issues” with arena. I didn’t know what they meant since the only recent “issue” I could think of was when they gave everyone a diamond trophy at the end of the last season. But it didn’t seem like I needed to be compensated for that. Maybe they gave everyone 50 LCs because some people didn’t get diamond trophies?

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

Probably related to the issue described in this thread: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/arena-season-12/

This happened to me as well, though I was lucky enough to land in a top 3 position after the last-minute leaderboard roulette .

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Thanks, all. Maybe I SHOULD play the Arena, just to get more compensation when something goes wrong there.  *smile*

Thanks,

sutekh137

Buds
    @budstheawesome

It’s explained on their Facebook though, if anyone actually looks there.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Just got 50 LC, but didn't read what for…

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.