JENGA mode, explained + tactics

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum JENGA mode, explained + tactics

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 83 total)
  • Replies
  • LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@bostonma1971 the most I managed to get on the first bot was 42. I can NEVER hit the very first few coins. EVER With either bot.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

I finally bought the Jenga mode. Not because I needed it (I have over 5.5M coins at the moment), but because the price dropped from 9.57 Euros ($10.83) to 7.91 Euros ($8.96) (value-added tax included) and to have something to do while waiting.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@mighty-red-1 How do you like it? I find it a challenge to try to knock down those walls and jump and roll and get coins and live to the other side. Bot 1 woes. AHAHAHA!!

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@ladydi102 It’s a very fun mode. I find it quite easy to get to the other side as a vehicle. It’s great that I get to play as Energon Starscream in this mode. Even though I have more than enough coins (it’s only a matter of hours until I hit 6M coins, and I have nothing left to upgrade), I have no regrets about purchasing this mode.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

Good to know @mighty-red-1 as I purchased it awhile back when I said I would not. I’m older than most in here (probably) and I have arthritis and tendonitis so it’s taxing but I love the game so much.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

I did not realize that Grimlock does something neat while aiming at the gold bars. If you leave it alone and the gold bar falls, it contains to fire and collect coins on it even if it falls behind something where you can no longer see it. Has anyone else experienced this? I know, newbie woes.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

@LadyDi102 – notice the post above which said:

Grimlock: His “electricity beam” tracks the Cube as it falls, which increases coins.

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@avip2u – the cataracts missed it but thank you for highlighting it for me. Preciate it!!

Prophet
    @prophet

Using a stylus pen may come in handy, if you have Arthur problems and it
    also pinpoint where ever you want to hit on the screen/board.@LadyDi102

foxberg
    @foxberg

I will never spend a cent on this game until they fix their million bugs and glitches!!!

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@prophet I have learned to be precise on the hitting the screen/board as yet and this is probably why I’m so low in coins, pigs, and points. I use a different stylus than on the Note tablet. http://www.samsung.com/sg/consumer/mobile-devices/mobile-accessories/mobile-accessories/BHM5100UWEGXSP?subsubtype=stylus

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

Thanks guys
    I was just pondering whether or not to purchase Jenga mode. …..I’m CHEAP when it comes to $$$….. But it sounds worth it. My bots are mostly at 5-6 some at 7 I do have over 350,000 coins but seeing how many coins it’s taking to up grade. (I will be buying Jenga).
    Thanks again :-)

TimBo
    @tmb1224

Can anyone explain how exactly you get the Jenga mode for android or where I can buy it? I don’t mind shelling out the $10 for it but I looked online and all I see are the hack sites to get the codes and there is nothing in the Google app store either. Is there a level in the game I need to find or a certain upgrade before I can find it? Thanks in advance for your help.
    TimBo

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

Jenga mode is on map screen of angrybirds transformers game.

TimBo
    @tmb1224

I have nothing on the screen, there are a few areas that have something there that when I click on it it says “coming soon” but nothing anywhere that says Jenga. I am up to the point of uncovering level 60 and haven’t seen anything as of yet.

PhoenixTM
    @jbowen1703

I CAN’T KILL THE MOTOR Tower In Jenga Mode i tried but why is this a bug?

Dbirdy
    @dawnlucas

Jenga picture

I hope this helps

TimBo
    @tmb1224

Thanks Dbirdy but the image you posted doesn’t seem to come through when I click it. Can you post to me email at [email protected]? That might work better.
    Thanks

LadyDi
    @ladydi102

@dawnlucas We can’t see the picture you linked.

@tmb1224
    unlike prior versions, the walking mortor does not die nor get any wounds in this updated version. Hope this helps.

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

TEST REPLY ?!

aVIP2u
    @avip2u

EDIT – DELETED REPEAT POST

(SORRY !)

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

So has anyone played Jenga Mode after the 1.5.15 (iOS) or 1.5.16 (Android) updates?

Kind of curious if there’s any impact to Jenga Mode play (for example can you now earn the special materials)?

SoloAz
    @soloaz

@optimuspig

I played Jenga mode post-1.5.16 update, and no materials to be earned as yet. So I’m still not feeling like purchasing this was worth the price. Maybe, just maybe they’ll expand it, but as of this morning, the main purpose of Jenga mode is to accumulate coins.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@soloaz

OK, thanks for the update.

Although only earning coins may not be such a bad thing, given that the rate of accumulation of coins from doing regular node runs has dropped with the huge bump up in difficulty.

SoloAz
    @soloaz

@optimuspig

Yeah, it could definitely be worse. I rarely play Jenga mode though. I just wait for my coins to accumulate and cash out every 4 hours. I guess if you play the mode enough times you’ll make back your investment, I just don’t find it super worthwhile yet. The mission portals have proven much more lucrative (snagged 16K coins after one mission plus 20 gems), so I’ll stick with those. :o)

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum JENGA mode, explained + tactics

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 83 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.