Inconsistent Walkthroughs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Inconsistent Walkthroughs

• I’m new to this site and stumbled across it when I got stuck in the game. I think it’s great that there are video walkthroughs, but they are not consistent.

For example, I’m stuck on a level where they help is useless for several reasons:

1. The pigs are different characters
    2. The birds classes aren’t yet available
    3. The game play has changed (i.e. forced routes)
    4. The level now forces me to take a friend’s character where in the video didn’t have that requirement

I would also like to see videos of getting 3 stars in each level and also revisiting levels (i.e. the castles to get the treasure chests)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Replies
  • Sir Falcon
    @flying-falcon

What is the level you are talking about? I believe @amslimfordy and @sal9 can help

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

Here’s what I’m after…

1. Beat Star Reef Castle with 3 stars – I beat it using the chilies, but only got 2 stars. Playing it again, the level seems much harder.

2. Moorlands 1 – I beat it, but only got 1 star and now the pigs are different than last time.

3. Square Forest – Beat with 2 stars, but can’t get to 3. Actually (I’ll look for the vid. Haven’t looked yet)

4. Lake Land 1 – It says it’s a side quest, but I can’t find another way around it.

Seems to me that the game play has changed since its release. I’ve noticed a number of differences.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

The lineup of pigs is pseudo-random by Rovio’s design.

Dark
    @dark494

Only a handful of levels are “pseudo-random” in what pigs show up, and only on subsequent attempts at the level (after you’ve beaten it already).

By and large, a vast number of the guides on this site are outdated and useless. Rovio has made significant changes and balances to a lot of levels and the guides just don’t reflect the current state of levels anymore. Case in point, look at Wizpig castle and cave 1 shaking halls 1. Demon wizpig hits a lot harder now and has almost 2.5k more hp than when the video was taken months ago. And the cave 1 levels, those videos show 10 waves for levels with completely different pigs, whereas now they’re 3 waves with much worse pigs that now hit for numbers in one-shot territory. Most guides demonstrate some really broken/hacked accounts where they got their silly overflow numbers bug for their coins where they’re decked out in every 3-star set piece in existence and afforded elite classes long before they should. Overall, not helpful at all.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

We are working on updating our Cave videos.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

And we certainly don’t have anything hacked. Not really sure what you are getting at with that comment, but it’s nonsense to think we hacked the game.

TheBirdStunna
    @thebirdstunna

Ya it seems like I need to be a much higher level than I am for the caves or something so irritating

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Inconsistent Walkthroughs

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.