Inactive Leader

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Inactive Leader

• I belong to a clan in AB2 that has a leader that does not play and is holding us back. Is there a way to get rid of them???

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 40 total)
  • Replies
  • Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Afraid not, @lolabird; when that happened to me early on I was able to convince the Leader to make me coleader so I could sign us up for Battles (which we won thereafter though less than a dozen of 50 played), but I finally concluded that we’d never get above level 2 or 3 in Events and jumped to my current Clan Breaking Beaks. We have an opening now, and our only requirements are regular communication and no cheating, so if you’re interested please stop by BreakingBeaks.com so we can chat.

Lola
    @lolabird

Thanks for the offer  @inigomontoya. What is your clan level and is clan active in battles?

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

We’re a Diamond Clan last ranked #104 in MEBC and playing against top 100 in CvC Battles; we finish all Events and just won our latest Battle against Infinity so the rewards are… well, rewarding. We have couples, parents & kids and even grandparents & grandkids from around the world so the main Discussion is family-friendly and there’s always someone playing for tips or encouragement. Our primary requirement of communication allows for folks having personal issues or bad play days so we can cover them; you’ll see our Battle & Events screenshots and meet some of our members at BreakingBeaks.com, but the main dialogue and strategic pointers are in the private section for obvious reasons! If you want to drop by we can talk about your level of play – we’ve accepted recent members from 253-775FP but they all play regularly and play well together.

Lola
    @lolabird

We love to join you!! I have gone to breakingbeaks.com and downloaded app but says invite no longer available. Hmmm what am I doing wrong?

Lola
    @lolabird

I am LolaBird#8403 on Discord. How do I find you?  Never used Discord…I’ll play around in app to learn more.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Sorry but I had to run out; we confirmed that the link should work so please try again and when they say you’re invited in just accept and we’ll see you in there! (And let me know if you still have a problem so we can get out IT gurus on it!)

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

you shouldn’t even need to download from what little I know; just accept the invitation at BreakingBeaks.com and we’ll bring you in from there!

Lola
    @lolabird

Thanks #inigomontoya I figured it out and accepted invitation

Gary
    @gary69

Our clan is now private due to several reasons, one of which was uninvited recruiters dropping in and posting on our chat board. It’s odd but the only clan that did that to us, and did it multiple times was breaking beaks..

I Cannot verify if the individual representing breaking Beaks is currently a member or has left them but several of our teammates where wooed by the multiple promises posted on our clan board.

Lola
    @lolabird

<p style=”text-align: left;”>What clan do u belong to @gary69</p>

Gary
    @gary69

Sorry, the clan info must have got cut from the rest.

SOUR KUSH #8624, thanks for the reminder. If you are interested, write me back so I can look for your request.

Gary
    @gary69

Lola,

Are you a member of breaking beaks?

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Thanks for asking, @Gary69, and sorry we’re full at the moment, @Lolabird; if you don’t want to wait for our next opening I think you’d find Sour Kush a good place to rest your feathers; they’re also a family-friendly Clan with a strong desire to win Events & Battles, and Gary’s done a great job of recruiting here in ABN.

Lola
    @lolabird

No worries @inigomontoya, I’ll wait for a future opening with breaking beaks. I wasn’t asking @gary69 from sour Kush #8624 if they had an opening. I was responding because I didn’t know what flock he was from and he had posted on my re: inactive leader about breaking beaks poaching their members. I guess he thought I was a member of Breaking Beaks…don’t know… maybe thought I was the poacher or wanted to make sure someone from your flock got the message (Read above past comments) Anyway, thanks for recommendation but I’ll wait it out. In meantime I’ll visit with some fledgling flock beginners. Happy flinging 🤪

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Gary, I just saw your earlier post (after thanking you for offering Lola a spot after we’d let her know we were full at present) and am very sorry for anyone who identified themselves as a member of Breaking Beaks joining your Clan and using your Chat board to recruit – or more accurately, poach. I can state categorically that I’ve never seen that sanctioned (nor the fruits of such illicit efforts come through our WelcomeChat room) and neither have nor would ever tried to poach from another Clan’s membership. In fact, my efforts on the FB AB2Gamers page in collaboration with other Clan Leaders are to stop and sanction any such efforts from leaders or their members.

If you can provide me with any details – either here or in a PM – I’ll gladly track them down and address them on our end, but to my knowledge Breaking Beaks has always used our recruitment pages here and in FB to bring free agents into our BreakingBeaks.com lobby to meet our members and see our Event & Battleshots so as to ensure a good fit, honest play and ethical behavior from every member of our Clan.

Sincerely,

Inigo Montoya, Breaking Beaks Co-Leader

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Gary @gary69, I just saw your earlier post (after thanking you for offering Lola a spot after we’d let her know we were full at present) and am very sorry for anyone who identified themselves as a member of Breaking Beaks joining your Clan and using your Chat board to recruit – or more accurately, poach. I can state categorically that I’ve never seen that sanctioned (nor the fruits of such illicit efforts come through our WelcomeChat room) and neither have nor would ever tried to poach from another Clan’s membership. In fact, my efforts on the FB AB2Gamers page in collaboration with other Clan Leaders are to stop and sanction any such efforts from leaders or their members.

If you can provide me with any details – either here or in a PM – I’ll gladly track them down and address them on our end, but to my knowledge Breaking Beaks has always used our recruitment pages here and in FB to bring free agents into our BreakingBeaks.com lobby to meet our members and see our Event & Battleshots so as to ensure a good fit, honest play and ethical behavior from every member of our Clan.

Sincerely,

Inigo Montoya, Breaking Beaks Co-Leader

Lola
    @lolabird

Hi @inigomontoya & @gary69…would have sent this note sooner but been on a plane most of day. I remembered something… There may be 2 breaking beaks out there. After visiting BreakingBeaks.com, I decided to take a break & leave my flock and just fly around to  see what’s out there. I also looked up Breaking Beaks in the “join a flock” area and I remember there was another flock with similar name. Check it out…they may be the culprit. Hope this helps. Y’all both seem like fine flocks and I would hate for things to get sour😀

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

You’re absolutely right, @lolabird (though why you need a plane is beyond me): there is another Breaking Beaks – I went to it in error exactly like you before finding the “Play! Grow! Rinse! Repeat!!” motto in ours. (What’s a motto, you ask? Nothing. What’s a motto with you? Ba-dum-dum!)

In this case however it appears after talking with our Leader that @Gary69 had joined Breaking Beaks long before I, and they’d discussed a possible merger; while that never came to fruition, I only know of 1 former Breaking Beaks member who may have come from Sour Kush to our Clan, and don’t know what led him here (whether his Leader or one of our members on an unsanctioned visit), only that he left our Clan on his own a little while back. Gary, if you have a name or any further details I’d happily let you know if they’re currently a member (and let them know that such activity is unequivically frowned upon and will be discussed by the Clan leadership for possible punitive action.)

Hope that helps, and I look forward to having you as part of our family when an opening occurs, Lola, because as they say in the song, “Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets”!

Regards,

Inigo

Lola
    @lolabird

😃🤣 I’m glad it has been worked out. Hope to play with y’all soon.

Gary
    @gary69

Lola,

The member of breaking beaks that I was talking about would join, post recruiting ads on clan chat boards then quit. He did this to numerous clans. That was the technique he used to recruit. The name is/was “puff”..

Are you familiar with this person? I am happy to provide more information, if you want it. It was actually a very aggressive move and the posts went on for multiple pages, each time. After he did this several times over a couple weeks, we made our clan private to keep him from uninvitedly spamming our chat boatds.

Have a wonderful day,

Gary

Thanks, gary

Lola
    @lolabird

Hi @gary69, it would seem there is some confusion going on here. I do not and have never belonged to breaking beaks. It is @inigomontoya of breaking beaks that has inquiring about your complaint you posted to my question about an inactive leader. And it is @inigomontoya you need to direct this information about “puff” to. Please, please go back to the beginning of these posts and reread the conversation and it will clarify what is going on between sour kush and breaking beaks. This is not my issue.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Sorry to use your page as a forum for old news, @lolabird, but I’ll try to close it with this to @gary69; we did have a member named Puffs long before I arrived and I’ve learned that he was prone to scouting other Clans, though as I’d said I only know of one (who took his name from a Canadian musician) who may have come to our Clan from yours (though he’s since left). As Puffs is long gone and Breaking Beaks has moved on I hope we can consider it history and take up from here.

Sincerely,

Inigo Montoya, Co-Leader of BreakingBeaks.com

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Inactive Leader

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.