Implosion event…. CRASHING!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Implosion event…. CRASHING!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 105 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sam-spargo They should give us 400 gems each per day. This is a mess.

Asen_77
    @asen

@datguygamer For me this is what we will take. This 400 Gems. As we know Rovio this is biggest that we will vgot. After they will fix this problems, they will just start another event as normal and will just forget about that mess.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@asen True, very true.

sheepybach
    @paul13

What a complete and utter mess up, I was thinking I get 500 sparks using a few gems as on the daily quest the last 2 days I got 220 tokens and there is 120 I can get on today’s quest
    Yeah I should be so lucky as my 220 tokens have been removed and I’m back to 0

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 Is your event working?

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer

Nope I’ve not been able to do a single run on this event that has now ended.

Misha
    @michellefelion

Why can’t I open it up?

sheepybach
    @paul13

The event has finished and now the Token Exchange is open which is a bit rich as nobody has been able to do the event.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

Funny thing, *now* as I start the game (if I can get through the endless chain of crashes, that is), if I press the button in the event screen right after startup, it brings me to the character selection panel (one character, no bonus squad), and even lets me a short run on the beach. No token rewards, though. :(

CD
    @bartiedog

They must be working on the fix because when I open ABT, it automatically goes to the Implosion event and let’s me do 1 run. After the run, it goes back to the main page. I’m not given any points or tokens though. I’m running on Android.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@werehamsta @bartiedog Same here. Finally the game is acting normal (somewhat). It lets me do one run at the beach where I got filthy rich thanks to winning 30 coins from that one level alone. Pretty neat right? The game has never been so generous to me before. I am so thankful towards Rovio.

@paul13
    Yeah, I am thinking of buying the sparks with gems though. What are you gonna do?

sheepybach
    @paul13

@datguygamer

I’m not going to anything sadly as i no longer get into the game, i start it and get so far and it crashes back out to my home screen like ver 1.24.9 was before update to 1.24.10. So pass what the hell is going on as surely by now they should have fixed these issues as they’ve had more than enuff time to do so.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@paul13 Thankfully, my game does not crash anymore. I got the sparks. Hope the game stays stable.

Nsu
    @nsar

I still can’t even open the game? Using ios, it crashed just before the end of the event for new character nd has been broken ever since.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

Well, I opted to use the gems Rovio gave to me and some more to buy the sparks offered in this event. Right now I have all bots but Dead End (that I will not buy for real money).

I hope I did the right choice. I usually save my gems for the case that some bot is offered and I can’t collect enough tokens to acquire it.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@datguygamer I’m thinking about getting the sparks with gems as well. I have 200 tokens from the daily quests, so it will cost just under 1100 gems. I’ll wait til the very end of the exchange to do it, though.

Doctor Piggy
    @doctorpiggy

It’s the total silence that annoys me. When an update kills both android and apple they at least acknowledge the fact. This tournament has been a shambles, I’m guessing no one has done any runs except the now bizarre one at the beach that crops up since today. I don’t need compensating for a sparks only tournament that never worked but at least say to us players there is yet another problem and sorry and not have us checking over the weekend to see if it now works or not

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Bought the sparks with gems too. Really hope they don’t just rerun the event though. Would hate to have spent so many gems for nothing.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@sntrooper But then that will be an event that doesn’t interrupt life. ?

With them making up for the end of the CNY event and an event for the new bot on the horizon, I don’t think they will rerun the implosion event.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper If they do rerun we’ll have double sparks for all containers.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Except for the 60 measly tokens I earned in today’s Daily Quest, I spent a whack-load of gems picking up all three spark containers. May as well use ’em, and I can’t afford to fall back any more if I want to stay competitive in Competitions.

compncards
    @james-w-guill-jr

I guess I was one of the lucky ones. I was able to max out tokens both days during the competition and got all the different sparks. No competition today though.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So I don’t see a new event. Can anyone else see an upcoming event?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig Same here, only all my daily quests were tokens, so got about 200 of them before I started spending gems.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Implosion event…. CRASHING!!!

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.