How to use the "lowend" Silo mats in the Lab?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum How to use the "lowend" Silo mats in the Lab?

• I looked about but can’t find the old topic on crafting.

Are there any recipes for using the first or second tier of materials to generate the third tier without needing Super Rarium? Anger Chips and Badness Processors are the mats I always have least of, but the first set is always full and the 2nd set is usually full. Any efficient ways of making them useful?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • cbya
    @cbya

3 of the second tier (blue and purple gear shaped) can give the processors or chips but only 1/5 i think

3 of the purple triangles or blue cubes can give you 2 gears also only 1/5

prob best way to refresh processors and chips although not guaranteed is one blue gear plus 2 chips or one purple gear plus 2 processors to get 5 chips or processors 2/5 chance

processors and chips are meant to be rarest and they are never given out for watching a video in silo

cbya
    @cbya

by the way the post you are looking for is the very first stickied post list and pics of energonicons recipes are in there

Cynical Bird
    @sickcyn

Heh I only saw the topic say List and Pics, didn’t think it would have the alternate recipe results.

Anonymous

One of each gear and one of whichever high end material you want yields an average of 1.6 of the same high end material.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum How to use the "lowend" Silo mats in the Lab?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.