how to get a great stock of health-potions fast?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum how to get a great stock of health-potions fast?

• Hello

I´m stuck at that giant stinky zombie-piggie in the pirate-zone after the dessert-island.

I upgraded the health-potion (theese juices) that one heals 600 hp of a bird.

My plan is to get a stock of 10-15 (or 20 as well) potions.

Bomb is the only bird, who can stand one attack of this piggie now.

So i want to heal him after each attack until the piggie is down.

how can i get enough incredents for so much potions fast and without using real money or golden coins?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

My strategy may no longer work because this happened to me when the game came out but I used Matilda’s Druid, The Blues’ Tricksters, and Red’s Samurai, That may not be exactly how I did it but that’s all I can remember.

Drachenbauer
    @drachenbauer

i ask for making that potions, not for another strategy, because bomb is the only one, who can stand one attack here and fight on now.

So i see no other way than heal Bomb again and again with theese potions to win that fight.

DD
    @toolow

@drachenbauer

Replaying some of the battles especially those that give you the ingredients you need. Alternatively, buy the potions using Snoutings, if you have enough to spare. You can get more Snoutings replaying the battles as well, particularly helpful if rogue piggies are present. Some battles will get you more Snoutings than others.

Drachenbauer
    @drachenbauer

in wich fights I can get most Snoutings now?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum how to get a great stock of health-potions fast?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.