How do the New GP, GPM, and Daily Rewards Work?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How do the New GP, GPM, and Daily Rewards Work?

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Replies
  • KillerKea
    @killerkea

I think I probably got the message, but didn’t see it because EPIC runs very slow and I don’t look at the screen until I hear the sounds it plays once it loads.

My Angry Birds EPIC runs really slow primarily because the item duplication problem caused by incorrect synchronization has created 10k+ items in my inventory. I made a case asking Rovio to reduce my inventory to no more than 4 identical items, but they said it will probably be a while before they fix this problem. If anyone wants to duplicate their items, you can make the game synchronize your account and eventually it will do it wrong. The easiest way to force synchronization is to login to EPIC with the same account on two devices. If you keep restarting the game on a device, that will force a synchronization and sometimes the synchronization either duplicates or triplicates all items except weapons.

It used to take me 1 minute to open my inventory, then it went to 2, 5, 10 and 15 minutes. Now it will eventually crash every time if I try to open a large inventory. I tried to recycle my items, but I couldn’t keep up with the duplication problem because I was too lazy to logout and login every time I switched between my iPad and iPhone. As a result I have 19,900 essence and I don’t even use Facebook to get free essence. My resources are absurdly high. For example, I have 48,000+ seashells and 62,000+ wood. I can change my equipment for Chuck, Bomb, and Blues since I keep their inventories from growing, but not for Red, Mathilda or the banner.

LondoJowo
    @londojowo

If you get a golden pig on a 3 wave battle, there will be a golden pig on each wave.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

* For a complete month, will some rewards of LC be more than 20?
    * Will the rainbow riot occur every 7 days, every 8 days, or???

For reasons not worth loosing time explaining I have my Epic calendar advanced a few days so I can see the rewards for the whole month of August. It looks like this:

View post on imgur.com

So, yes, rewards can be more than 20 LC. They increase each Sunday for every month starting with 5 LC and reaching 30 LC in a month with 4 Sundays. Following the shown progression logic, in a month with 5 Sundays they should reach 40 LC. If this forecast is correct you would get 105 LC on daily rewards for the whole month. 105 LC was the amount you could get in 3 weeks of daily GP, so the amount of free LC was significantly nerfed with this last game update.
    About the rainbow riot it shows 2 times on my rewards map for August. First time was on the 4th day (supposed to be Thursday, I think…) and the following one 3 weeks later. Odds are increased 3 times on the first occasion and 5 times on the later one.

One of Red new set items is offered at the 18th, but the pair doesn’t show up (at least in August…).
    BTW, next to GP there’s an icon that opens a display of all set items. All shown have stats that improve over the current best ones. Although, GP continues to offer the current best. Does somebody knows what’s the meaning and function (if there’s one) of that display? Is it purely informative or there’s more to it?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@jorge-freeman-1 — Thanks for the info. Will have to chew on this a bit and fold in LC from fighting GPs once we have that part figured out. Do you have any info on the GPs, like how often you have gotten one or how many LC per week?

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@mvnla2 ~ I only got a “micro GP” the day of the update. Nothing more after that that I was notified about. So, I’m afraid I have nothing to add to what have already been written above.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@jorge-freeman-1 — That’s really bad! Perhaps it means that the notification doesn’t last very long. Really evil on the part of Rovio.

freeman
    @jorge-freeman-1

@mvnla2 ~ well… if the prize we get on the micro GP is always 1 LC it doesn’t make a big difference, anyway… But the reducing of free LC, on a general basis, that is very bad. Specially for a new player that still needs to buy expensive bird classes, set items, etc. .
    I’m also really deceptioned with the lack of new content. I’ll not play much more if that doesn’t change soon. If it continues like this I’ll finish current Arena season and leave.

P.S.: I forgot to tell that I already got my first rainbow riot. I spent around 200 LC and got several set items including the new one that will be offered for free soon. The other ones I got were similar to those I already had. That’s why I’m confused about that display that opens clicking on the button to the right when you “open” the GP to bet. All shown there have improved stats:

View post on imgur.com

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Looks like they added one more day/prize in Daily Rewards for July. Now ninth day rewards you with 250 free snoutlings.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@jee1278 — You might find some useful info here, although it does sound like your luck with the GP is worse than normal. I’ve had to wait more than 36 hrs once, and more than 24 a couple of times.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Has anyone had a GP appear on a level with more than one wave recently? I don’t remember if I ever did, but I certainly haven’t for the last couple of weeks.

Joey
    @joeyba

@mvnla2 I think last time i had many waves battles was at least 10 days ago!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2 I never get a GP more frequently than 36 hours, I have kept a log. I have never had more than one wave.

Taekwondista
    @taekwondista

@mvnla2
    I had. Once. It was more than a month ago. It was a 3-wave battle, then the GP didn’t appear for the next 2 days, so probably it was for a compensation :D

kyododom
    @kyododom

I’ve never encountered a GP in a multi-wave battle :(

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum How do the New GP, GPM, and Daily Rewards Work?

Viewing 14 replies - 26 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.