Hound – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hound – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@dettwork

I think the holiday comps pretty much always have low event-point-output per run. Before bonus, I pretty consistently get around 400 or 500 points, whether it’s Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.

(To be clear, I’m only talking about days where the bonus target is a seasonal decoration. I think it’s still possible to get lots of points on “groundhog” day, flying pig day, missile day, stone/wood block day, etc.)

dettwork
    @dettwork

hi @poptimus

thanks for the reply – I may’ve been unclear – I was talking about the triple bonus on coins that they’re doing … the amount of coins I’ve been getting from runs since they started the triple bonus seems lower than usual.

Anonymous

@dettwork

Ah, my bad. I thought you were talking about post-bonus event points (and assumed you had a highly promoted member of the bonus squad).

I can’t comment on the coin output. I’ve been using the Goldbrick energonicon this event, and it’s obviously been helping me to some solid coinage, especially after the video.

dettwork
    @dettwork

ah nice idea thanks I’m going to start using that too ;)

Anonymous

no prob! I think I’m converting to it full time going forward. Blaster rarely has trouble destroying all targets anyway. I’ll go back to Glassor during the occasional events where I have trouble with just my TFs, I guess.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

After a nice battle, I end up at 2nd place and i own the 500 tokens award.

I am sitting now on 7094 tokens.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Day 4: 25 runs and still no BP or Unicron.

ramonpontes
    @ramonpontes

I finished day four in first. I used 5 recharges, but the main reason was to reach the 500 token threshold. I need 100 tokens to get the new bot now. I should reach it in the next few runs.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Day 5- Target- presents. Got the field that’s usually filled with stacks of haybales. Today the bales are replaced by presents. I thought “great, should be able to score some points now”- the presents scored exactly zilch. I finished the run with 196 points, probably the lowest I’ve ever finished on any event. Merry Christmas, not.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

@andrewinireland we’ve been caught before on that. There are 2 types of presents: the little box presents (normally grouped in 2 or 3) and the longer boxes. The Meadow run which used to have the hay bales have the bales replaced by the long boxes………. guess what– today is the small present run

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

@droversdog yup- here we go, third run today thru the haybale field, zero every time:

My guess is that we will get long presents tomorrow and I won’t see this field all day.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

I just hit a forest run that only had the large gift boxes, and none of the small ones.

The score was predictably low.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Unicron finally showed up.

From Days 2 to 5, I had 122 consecutive runs where there was no BP or Unicron.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Very low scores today i am battling for position 5th..

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Day 6, Candy Canes:

Had super high scoring players today, and as I expected, I only got 300 tokens. I thought the next ones were going to be easier, but then they got harder. Also, got Unicron yesterday too!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Just finished updating Hound at lvl 15.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

I literally get ALL candy canes.   Also, are you really?

Joel
    @joel687

I bought the santa hat for hound in the token exchange, but it didn’t give it to me. I am sending rovio a ticket

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

How did you get Hound so quickly? @elpapam

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@datguygamer I waited for the cheap bundle that always comes at the end of the 5th day opening the 6th day.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@joel687 It might also be a visual glitch. I got the Santa hat for Red Alert from a steel crate. The hat is shown as owned in the head accessory panel, it isn’t shown on Red Alert but its effect (5% defense) is shown in the info panel. Anyway there is something to be fixed…

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Now in first place by 32 points :)

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I have a great run with Unicron a few minutes.

I am battling for the 3rd place…

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

The event is now over, and I finished 1st.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

And me second. At last it’s over!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hound – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.