Hound – New Event!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hound – New Event!

• Another new event is here. TARGET : 2006 is the leading squad. The new character Hound is available for 10000 sparks/5000 gems. Or you can obtain him for 109,99 euros with that expensive bundle. Or spend your gems and if you are lucky you may unlocked him through golden creates.

Good luck people and have fun.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 93 total)
  • Replies
  • Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Argh, what a day.

I left my iPad at the office, and my secondary install on my Android phone isn’t syncing to the cloud save.

So I think I’ll be missing most if not all of Day 1.

Joel
    @joel687

My event isn’t hound… I must need to update

Joel
    @joel687

Weird, they are running a parallel event for people who aren’t updated

6CCE7CBB-2236-4725-B17C-A4EB23B0A89E.png

Joel
    @joel687

I upgraded, and I am starting the event fresh as the Hound event. I have enough sparks to promote someone from Target 2006 to purple crown. To get the new bot easier, it is totally worth it for me. I will probably pick Ultra Magnus so I have a purple crown bot in the Wreckers, too

Joel
    @joel687

Running with a +700% bonus. Pretty sure I am the only one in my group with a big bonus!

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@joel687 Judging by the end date of that event that must be the next event after this one. What was in the token exchange?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

After successfully not getting the last two characters I have cured myself of the OCD to have every character and can wait until Hound is available for a far more reasonable amount and not have to kill myself getting the absurd 10k. I just do not have the time, energy or desire to deal with that foolishness anymore.

I will just be getting the sparks and Galvatron’s antlers (just because it will be easy to get). I already have all the rest of his and Jazz’s accessories.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@joel687 Interesting, what was in the token exchange.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@optimuspig So in the end, you did waste all those gems. Hound was just around the corner…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@sntrooper Do prices for newer bots even decrease? I seem to always see them for the same price as always. Like how many bots have been reduced to 7.5K from 10K?

moi
    @moifirst

@elpapam
    The differences in the price of bundles still remain amazing.
    hound.jpg

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@datguygamer

No, I knew that the Hound event was starting yesterday.

I just wanted to get him from a crate so that I could avoid having to grind the event for six days.

addicted1
    @addicted1

@datguygamer I had the same thing happen to me as joel unfortunately i wasted a bunch of sparks upgrading chromia, thanks rovia. the valkyries are the bonus squad. the saber is the top prize for 5,000 tokens. I think they also had accessories for one of the grimlock characters and for sideswipe.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@moifirst I see… Well i will wait at the end of the 5th day to first hours of the 6th day of the event to get the lower price bundle myself!

Geli
    @geli

@datguygamer I had the same glitch as @joel687
    Token exhange included updates for EOptimus Prime, Chromia, Sideswipe and Arachnid. Accessories were the usual plus Xmas stuff like hats.
    My update via Apple App Store was available about 03:45 UTC.

It was the Autobirds event (no deceptihog bots were used) from a couple months ago. Included were those few Xmas themed accessories that were not available then, IIRC.

Definitely not an upcoming event.

Kdubz
    @kdubz

Same here…I started a different event last night all lost all red coins this morning. I was in the new group this morning for 10 min and 1st place has 200,000 points already…seems likely. In other games Rovio has messed up lately where bots instantly have their final score immediately and then the scores are stagnant all day…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@geli It’s not a glitch. The support team has responded to me in the past saying it is intentional. The reason is to let players get tokens from that parallel event on devices that still haven’t got the update (updates take time to roll out for everyone else) so that they don’t get left behind when they finally update and see they are way behind on others. That way tokens from that parallel event are ported over to the actual event so let players get a headstart.

BUT, due to error in coding, the transfer of tokens do not work and thus players still end up starting from scratch. So in the end, it’s all for nothing. Typical Rovio.

Anonymous

“BUT, due to error in coding, the transfer of tokens do not work and thus players still end up starting from scratch.”

But it’s not a glitch. LOL.

(I’m mostly kidding. I know you meant the users who haven’t updated are indeed supposed to get a different/parallel event, and that THAT’s not a glitch. It’s just funny. JARSU.)

Geli
    @geli

@datguygamer thanks for the info.

Yep, I started playing Autobirds event and tokens earned there did not transfer to Hounds event. PO’ed? Not really. It’s just a game. If it were real money, tho, I’d be standing on someone’s desk shouting and hearing sirens getting closer… ;-)

As for my calling it a glitch… I just could not come up with a techie sounding word or phrase to describe it. As far as R/e’s intent is concerned? Whatever’s…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus I remind myself always that I should stop looking into codes and bring up stuff that can be known (because that’s how I found out the token porting problem) but I seriously have a bad habit of breaking it.

@geli
    Count me in on that desk shouting. I have a lot of pent-up aggression in me.

Deszaras
    @deszaras

Hound was one of my favorite Gen 1 Transformers but I’m really disappointed he’s like Sentinel Prime and Ratchet. While Ratchet isn’t bad, the gameplay of those and Heatwave are some of my least favorite. I think I’ll just might overpower Jazz. He needs all the help he can get.

Joel
    @joel687

Day 2 and I am almost halfway there. The triple bonus on coins in this event is giving me a massive boost

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@joel687

Triple bonus coins??

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

24 runs and two recharges later, and still no BP or Unicron.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Basically a holiday bonus where you can just get triple coins instead of double.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Hound – New Event!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 93 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.