Hologram Darth Sidious as carbonite reward?

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Hologram Darth Sidious as carbonite reward?

• I literally need just one hologram Darth Sidious to complete my last reward chapter. Do they ever come up as a carbonite reward? Any other way to get one for free?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I’ve got 14 of them and haven’t bought any, so they must come up occasionally. I assume you have 3* everything and gotten all the reward boxes? Also, if you’ve been collecting gold coins you can buy them, but not cheap. The special offers used to change fairly regularly, but not sure how often they change anymore.
    IMHO, you are much more likely to get a hologram Darth Sidious than a Darth Vader, which I would love to have some of for the next round of Master your Destiny.

Anonymous

@mvnla2 If you 3-star Pork Side of Master Your Destiny you get permanent Anakin 3. He is almost as good.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@partshade — Maybe the problem is that I need another Darth Vader to 3-star Pork Side of Master Your Destiny, and that “almost as good” is quite a ways from “equally good”.

justpast40
    @justpast40

Yes @oldskoolmadsklz, but they are far & few between. I did get 5 within the last week, but it had probably been months since I’d earned one

Anonymous

@mvnla2 I’ve managed to 3-star the whole game without a single Darth Vader ( Except the ones I used to get his reward level. Even then I didn’t use him to 3-star it. ). It seem a lot of people use him. I never saw the need.

OldSkoolMadSklz
    @oldskoolmadsklz

I’ll just keep trying. I really don’t need any other characters for the reward chapter. All the others are done and 3*. I’m 3 and 4 stars away from the last two reward boxes, but I doubt those will have what I need. I found the last ones to be pretty weak. I have gotten Darth Vader and a few other good ones in the carbonite, so I guess I just need to wait. I now regret making bad coin purchases.

Annem302
    @annem302

Yes, @oldskoolmadskilz, I’ve received two within the last couple of weeks.

DaBoid
    @daboid

I’ve kept track of all my carbonite melt characters since last April. I have received Hologram Darth Sidious 6 separate times.

mikroll79
    @mikroll79

@oldskoolmadsklz, you have to wait…. One day the carbonite reward gave me 5 “hologram darth sidious” !! but it’s rarissime. Sometime one or two. I never have “han solo carbonite”….

MicroMax
    @micromax

Well this seems to vary a lot. I have only 3 HDS, likely too few to get reward. And I´m missing Endor Luke completely. I do have enough coins for one or the other but not both :[

OldSkoolMadSklz
    @oldskoolmadsklz

@DaBoid- Were any recent? Perhaps a recent update made it so that they aren’t given out? I have finished every achievement in the game except unlocking the HDS character. It’s at 91%. I just need one to do it. I’ve been checking my carbonite at least twice a day for a month and no luck.

DaBoid
    @daboid

@oldskoolmadsklz

Here’s my record:

5/7/2014 Hologram Darth Sidious
    8/27/2014 Hologram Darth Sidious
    9/5/2014 Hologram Darth Sidious
    12/29/2014 Hologram Darth Sidious
    1/11/2015 Hologram Darth Sidious
    1/15/2015 Hologram Darth Sidious

I check the Carbonite Melts more often than twice a day. They often send ads, allowing a character capture. I have found that the “more valuable” characters tend to come after an ad.

DaBoid
    @daboid

BTW, I now have 18 Hologram Darth Sidious characters.

Wolfwoman
    @wolfwoman

I was given a pack of 5 hologram DS yesterday (finally!) but sadly it wasn’t enough to open the reward level :-(. I’m having terrible problems with Chewie’s level saying I’ve failed when there are actually no enemies left to kill :-O. I lost one of my Holograms on that level yesterday and I’ve previously lost 2 Jabbas, I’d have Jabba’s level open now if it wasn’t for that! I didn’t dare risk my other 4 precious holograms on that level so I didn’t get anywhere near the points I should’ve for those 5 :-(. I also need 1 more Royal Guard and I’ve never seen an Endor Luke :-/.

I’m off work this week so I’m only managing to melt twice a day since I’m getting more sleep, lol, but hopefully I’ll open another level soon :-/. It’s getting awfully tedious waiting for these things to appear in the melt!

MicroMax
    @micromax

Still only 3 HDS but 2 days ago finally got 5 Endor Lukes. But not a problem now as Space Mirror Worlds provides all the levels I could possibly find time for.

Home Forums General Discussions Forum Hologram Darth Sidious as carbonite reward?

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.