Help with the KPP

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Help with the KPP

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 200 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Yeah, don’t know how your first boss got so much damage by falling there. When I did this, he lost about 10% of his life.
    Thanks for adding those screens!

Jon S
    @jon3800

@jo-ha

Here’s my strategy. Actually was able to strike the first round with just the Blues. The second KPP room wasn’t too bad, but the 3rd was hell for me, it took 180 gems to clear because of the 2nd and 4th room were total nightmares.

1st: Use Blues here. Builder pig pushed the top blue to the slide
    1st pic

2nd: His body pushes the structure and the boulders came raining down
    2nd pic

3rd: More Boulders LOL!! Strike. Was probably a fluke for sure, but I’ll take it
    3rd pic

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

I have the worst luck at KPP!!
    Wave #3 King Pig got stuck in the flume and wouldn’t move from this spot!! (my previous hit was with Chuck who managed to push him off the ledge)

If you’re wondering why he is an odd shape, it was due to the animation of him contorting/stretching while the flume was attempting to push him through. The game was trying to move him ahead but didn’t quite know how to handle the fact that he was passing under the ledge on some angle that wouldn’t quite fit. As a result he just sat in this spot popping/flexing like some rubber toy.

HUGE BUG!!

View post on imgur.com

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Sorry for posting so late – had a crazy busy day.

Today was fine, but I had a similar Problem like @djlarryt yesterday.

IMG_8602.PNG

Terrence for the stuff on the upper hill. Blues to send the boss into the flower – for that, shoot them over the hills and into the flowers to the right. KP rolled into the flower on the hill and got shot out of map to the right.

IMG_8603.PNG

I don’t really remember what I did there. I think I used Chuck first, the Boss got shot around a couple of times and I finished him with Terrence.

IMG_8604.PNG

This one was a desaster for me. The way is kinda obvious: destroy the stuff under the hill, shoot KP down there and he falls into oblivion.
    Unfortunately he landed on the balloon (!) and it didn’t pop (!!), so I had to pay a lot of gems, until finally bomb came up. I was able to destroy the balloon and KP fell down.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Today’s KPP: The strongest balloons in AB2 history. Direct hits with Blues, Bomb, Matilda’s Egg and Chuck won’t pop them >:-(

It also looks like the ‘challenge’ on the first KP wave is that the weight/gravity factor on him is +1000. He won’t budge no matter what hits him.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Today don’t underestimate the first Boss Level…

IMG_8610.PNG

…it looks not so bad. You come in with a lot of birds and have plenty of possibilities to knock down that first structure with the roof on top. You knock down the boss with any bird (even blue will do) and then he flies to the right and you destroy the bridge with bomb.
    This is the theory that works, but I tried this four times. First time I got there, all I needed was a Mathilda and a bomb. The second Boss got me, so I started over. 4 lifes later I was able to finish him once again.

IMG_8611.PNG

If you have enough birds, there can’t go a lot wrong. You knock the boss of his stand, he probably flies into some of the Dynamite, you knock down some structures and there you go…

IMG_8612.PNG

This one stinks.
    Of course my boss fell down and landed with gravity +1000 on those wooden planks in front of the slingshot. There he sat. Bomb, Terrence, Chuck… all were unable to knock him into the fans. Silver than finally did it and I was able to push him down to the right and he fall to death. (Obviously I paid some gems…)

Good luck.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

Am I the only one who cannot see jo-ha’s last post?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

What do you mean by not seeing the post? Are the pictures missing or is there actually no post? Is it awaiting moderation?

Today was not so good…

IMG_8618.PNG

This one is pretty easy. I knocked the boss down with silver, he flew around the teleporters for some loops and landed on this small plattform in the middle where I used Terrence to kick him out of level.

IMG_8620.PNG

This one was the worst of the three today. The mechanic is simple, nevertheless my boss got stuck in the structures next to the right teleporter and there I had to finish him by force.

IMG_8621.PNG

Knock him down and he will end up quite near to the slingshot. Finish him with silver or mathilda or use the few rocks, that can be easily knocked into the teleporter.

Good luck.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

There is no post. In the forums overview it said the last post is from you, so I assume it’s supposed to be between my last post and DJLarryt’s, but there ist nothing. I was able to find it via your profile page, though.

Today it looks like I’m going to pass on the challenge again…

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I once had a similar problem with one of my own posts as well – there I used some swear words ;-) and I assumes the post was censored or awaiting moderation. I deleted one word and the second time the post was visible.

Is there a moderator in the forum, who can answer the question about the missing post?

@mzimoxs
    : now that you mention it… I don’t see it as well. When I originally posted the question, I was only in the forum via mobile phone, but now that I’m on a computer, I realized, that I don’t see my post either.

I contacted the Support Team, maybe they can help.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

Hey everyone, @jo-ha emailed me about the missing post. I think what might be happening is that they are being caught in moderation due to the images, though I’m not 100% sure about this yet.

@mzimoxs
    @djlarryt are you always logged in when viewing this post? Just want to rule out that this is a caching issue, as we cache more strictly when logged out.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

@birdleader Yes, I’m always logged in while visiting the forums.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

@birdleader Yes I am always logged in as well.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

@birdleader:
    Thanks for your answer. Nevertheless, the post is still not visible. So, in case you are right, can you “unlock” the post?
    Why is it only happening to one single post?

Fyi, I’m also always logged in.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

@jo-ha this should be fixed now. the post was indeed caught by the spam filter. we will keep an eye on this and try to do better. thanks.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Yes, I see the post now, thank you @birdleader.

Today is water again, sorry @captsternn ;-) the boss levels are not too bad anyway!

IMG_8641.PNG

My advice: clear the stuff above the KP first, e.g. bomb or Mathilda.
    Then use any bird to push the KP from underneath into the flowers. Use the same way to shoot bomb or Terrence into the flowers as well. Both will destroy the bridge where the KP lands.

IMG_8642.PNG

Terrence did a good job as the first bird. The boss flew into the water close to the slingshot. Unfortunately silver wasn’t enough to finish him so I paid and killed the boss with Mathilda.
    Don’t really have a good way to push him down the waterfall. But I also had very bud luck in the three rooms before the boss. If those are better, you will have enough birds.

I didn’t take a screenshot from the last boss room, sorry! Maybe someone else can upload one.
    But it wasn’t too bad. I went in with four birds, used mathilda, bomb and terrence and that did it. You need some birds to pop some balloons, one strong (bomb) to destroy a rock bridge and then the boss comes to rest on a small plattform where you can shoot a bird through some flowers directly onto him. He will then fall down a waterfall!

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

I didn’t take a picture, but it’s the boss from this video. I used blues to take him down to the stone bridge which I hit with Mathila’s egg. Luckily not only brought that the boss down but he also rolled slowly into the left flower. Birdie!

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Thanks man, I tried to find the boss video online, but couldn’t before I had to go to work.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Thanks for the heads up, Jo-ha. I haven’t had a chance to play today and now I know I am not really missing anything. :)

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Come on, give it a try, it’s not too hard today ?
    But you’re welcome anyway!

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

The actual King Pig levels are not hard, getting there is another bunch of stories.

Rooms leading to the KP levels are random. The birds you have in your hand are also random. Then if you screwed, you need to start the struggle again from scratch. 3 tries are the most I will afford myself to play.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Yeah, I got very unlucky in the second level, wasted 4 birds in the room before the boss. I was very close to retrying, but I paid the gems.
    The third level was okay for me, had 4 birds in the fifth room, which couldn’t be better. What makes me furious are those stupid scuba gear pigs…

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Today, again, the second level was the worst of the three.

IMG_8652.PNG

This one is pretty easy.
    I used Mathilda to clear the path on the Bottom – there the boss needs to pass through in order to fall to his doom. Chuck pushed the boss down from his stand, since the way was already cleared, he directly fell to his death.

IMG_8653.PNG

The rooms before the boss room were already pretty nasty, giving me only two birds for the boss himself. The idea is to knock him down from the first and the second platform and then push him down to the right. I needed some gems for the latter, bomb and Terrence then did it. If the boss get stuck there, start anew, not worth wasting time or gems.

IMG_8654.PNG

Going in with lucky five birds made this one easy. Knock him down from his first platform and destroy the balloons in the middle with another one. If you have a Terrence or a bomb you can spare yourself one bird, because knocking KP down from the second platform will also destroy the balloons. The stuff to the right will most likely already be destroyed by some debris, so if you get KP to fall to the third part of the slimy slide, he will get pushed to his death.

Good luck.

Mzimoxs
    @mzimoxs

The second is not that bad, you just need to clear the right before you kick down the boss. I find the third one to be much tougher because the boss can easily be stuck upside (under the pumpkins).
    I first used blues which brought him down and destroyed the little glass block upside (which is important to avoid being stuck – that little something on the glass block usually slows the boss down too much). Mathilda works too. Second bird Bomb to push him a little further onto the stone bridge, third Silver to pop the balloons and I needed a forth bird (Red) to finally push him into oblivion.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Hm, okay, thanks for the advice. I thought about clearing the stuff to the right first (on second boss room), but since I had only those two birds left I hoped for enough momentum on Terrence to clear the path, but that didn’t work.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Help with the KPP

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.