Help with the KPP

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Help with the KPP

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 200 total)
  • Replies
  • CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Amen to that, Jon. Much better than getting to the boss and realizing I already used the bird I need. Thank you, Jo-ha.

desperados
    @desperados

jo-ha Just keep on what you’re doing,if you read all my previous posts in your thread it’s all about the tactics and my experience about challenges so no off-topic,if you be rude to me about posting in random threads i treat you the same.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Today wasn’t hard, but I guess highly dependent on luck.

IMG_8518.PNG

I used the blues to kick KP off his platform, I think Terrence came up and I cleared everything above and since the KP was bouncing up and down I used silver’s loop to finish him from above.

IMG_8519.PNG

Here I used only Terrence to kick him into the bounce pads to the right… with some patience he eventually died due to some subsequent Terrence hits and some rocks falling on his head. Strike…

IMG_8521.PNG

Red to destroy the wall in front, then I wasted blue ;-), and used Terrence in this trajectory, to kick the KP out of the Map to the right:

IMG_8522.PNG

desperados
    @desperados

Thx for posting the pics and effort :) yeah jumping levels are fun to play but always unpredictable,at first lvl throwing bomb to the top sometimes destroy the platform and clear the way for the right jumping pad,though new levels are coming seeing the second for the first time in kp.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Thanks, Jo-ha. Today’s levels are all about patience. Annoying but beatable. Just need a bird or two on the sling to wait out the boss dying the death of a thousand cuts.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Today my most beloved waterfall Levels were on.

IMG_8561.PNG

(This is btw a pic from the frist try that didn’t work out.)

IMG_8562.PNG

Mathilda to kick the boss into the right flower and Terrence to push him down the waterfall.

IMG_8563.PNG

IMG_8564.PNG

Blues to clear the way, Terrence to push him out.

IMG_8565.PNG

Red and Terrence…

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Water today. No. Just no. I got past the first boss once, failed the second time. Better things to waste my time on.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

IMG_8568.PNG

IMG_8569.PNG

IMG_8570.PNG

Today was crappy…
    The first is okay, the second is already pretty bad but the third one is the worst. Didn’t do it.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Today’s KPP was ridiculously difficult (Thurs 11th May as per screenshots above).

I re-attempted the first stage many times and managed to get through it only once; then the second stage wasn’t bad but couldn’t get to the King in the third stage. Gave up in the end and glad I didn’t give in and use any gems. Frustrating indeed.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

the first one is easy as you could have 7 birds in hands.

the second one is also strikable by using Terrence. Hitting the pig directly and let the drops did the other work.

the third one is a bit tough. I use blue to aim pig and of course can’t get close enough but, the 3 tiny blues drop down to the hole and hit the bloons all the way. Matilta drop a bomb to get the pig down. well, I have to pay 60 gems to finish the pig and that’s it.

desperados
    @desperados

lol yeah and make sure you watch the videos those are daily updated at youtube for hard levels so you could guess the outcome for specific birds…at second and third levels the silver plays the key role…at second pig i hit pig with silver pretty hard everything collapsed on him and 99% of his life was gone…at third one again using the silver to hit place above the pig usually pig gets teleported all the way to the left then you need to strong birds to kill it there which is nearly impossible,60 gem needed as Yue did.

hpmini2009
    @mightyebird

How do I beat KPP? Have used 60 gems and no luck getting Kp from circling through warp tunnels. I took screenshots, how do I send to forum?
    https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/members/mightyebird/album/picture/23030/

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

KPP Froze up on me today: Wave 3, screen 4 going into final KP room. I could minimize the game, which usually knocks it out of being stuck, but not today. Tried to push the “Pay 60 gems”, then the “X” screen… nothing worked. Screen just didn’t respond.

Plus I noticed what it said on the screen: “Two rooms left” which was incorrect- I only had one room left, the KP room, and I was already in it.

No problem, I didn’t want to really play it anyway.

View post on imgur.com

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Yesterday’s KPP was bad anyway… ;-)

Today is better, but can be a little tricky.

IMG_8574.PNG

Pushed him down with Terrence, (KP stopped half way to the lower ice plattform, so I used red to push him further) and used silver to destroy the balloon above him. The falling rocks killed him.

IMG_8575.PNG

Mathilda to clear the path, silver to destroy KP’s platform (the boss then flew all the way up onto those rock!!!) and bomb to get the rocks to fall down with him – killed him.

IMG_8576.PNG

Yeah, there I don’t really had a strategy, I used Terrece to push him down. Then I wasted to bird, KP got stuck under some falling stuff above the gap… I used bomb in a very steep angle, he fell down exactly upon him and fell to his death.

Good luck.

Vogel Birdson
    @stevey

Managed to complete KPP today, without spending any gems, but had to restart the first phase a couple of times.

On the second phase I ran out of birds but the pig bounced up and down and hit the structures enough to loose health, luckily the system didn’t finish the level prematurely like it does sometimes.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Today was fun, I like the snow worlds.

IMG_8578.PNG

Don’t really have a strategy there – the boss comes down in the corner to the right, mathilada, silver, bomb,… eventually he will die to brute force.

IMG_8579.PNG

I always go straight down and pop the geysirs. You will need 1-2 birds in addition to all the stuff falling on his head from above.

IMG_8580.PNG

I used the blues to make the way through all the snowball pigs. They opened up most of the geysirs to the right. Make sure these are open before you hit the boss. I used mathilda to kill the last pig and get the boss to fall down, as intended, he flew of the map to the right.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

To hit the first KP, the red line showed is good tip.

Eagle Eye
    @scooterbug

Thanks for the route on the first KP, it really helped even though I had to spend gems to finish

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Cost me 60 gems to beat the second boss today. Wasn’t sure if it was going to be worth it, but beat the last boss without spending more. Chests were not generous this morning. At least I got the satisfaction of beating it though.

DJLarryt
    @djlarryt

Thanks @yue-zhang That path worked perfectly for me :-)

Foreman Pig got stuck on the 3rd wave behind the slingshot though >:-( He blew through that gap right in front and landed there. I wish Rovio would fix this

View post on imgur.com

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I onced worked this out by looping silver right after shooting him. His looping made KP fly up and roll down.

Btw, sorry for the last screenshot, didn’t get the entire map.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I see what you did there, DJ. Same thing I did, use Terrance. I almost had the exact same thing happen to me, but the boss had enough momentum to keep rolling down and go through the geysers again and flew well off the screen.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

Today the first level/boss room was the worst!

IMG_8592.PNG

I tried it three times, the third time I had enough birds to finish the boss by force. Every bunch of rocks I tried to push into the slime slides got destroyed before it hit the boss!
    Does anyone have a good strategy?

IMG_8593.PNG

That one was not top hard. I used silver to push the boss of his platform and Terrence to finish him. One direct hit and then some falling rocks and some Terrence hits from the slime ride.

IMG_8595.PNG

The third level’s fourth room was a nightmare and I had to waste 4 birds in it – I went into the boss room with zero birds, paid 60 gems and Terrence did the rest. I hit the boss directly and after falling down and some rocks falling onhis head, he was finished.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

The first chef pig is not that hard.

1. chuck first and then red

2.Terrence

3.Matilda did the job

Yue
    @yue-zhang

The second room, Matilda and then bomb.

The 3rd room is easy, any hit could be a strike. 2 birds at most.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Help with the KPP

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 200 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.