Help with cave bosses with 3 stars

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Help with cave bosses with 3 stars

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

A MEFD works for only one wave.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@dj-hb It is much easier to use 3 birds if you can borrow a bird from a friend. Are you remembering to using potions, chili and fruit cakes to heal and regain your rage chili?

I don’t know what sets you have, but I think Lightning Bird, Paladin and Sea Dog will work really well. This way you don’t need the Sea Dog to cast Gang Up every round so he’ll get 2 or 3 attacks during normal rounds and even more when you use the Speed of Light attack. Also your Paladin will be able to heal 2 times a round and more when Speed of Light is used. All you do is make sure the Sea Dog is attached to the Paladin and always have the Chuck cast lightning fast on Red when he isn’t casting speed of light.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@dj-hb The strategy that got me 3 stars in level 13-5 (without potions) was: Paladin with Dragon Breath set, Princess with Nightmare set and Skulkers with Artillery Strike set. With this strategy, Paladin will be the one to take all the damage and his & Princess’s healing will help you restore the massive health that you lost and remove any curses. Skulkers will help you get rid of enemies faster with their set and their effect that makes the enemy take more damage.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@abcdefg — Try looking here or at older pages in this forum (I found this on page ~10 (at any rate, previous post was 9 months ago). If you are just starting Epic, you will find lots of useful information in the older threads.
    BTW — There are plenty of existing threads on the arena, I don’t think a new one adds any value.

abcdefg
    @abcdefg

@mvnla2- I am level 30 and on Cave 6 boss. My game is blocked since I am away from home and this game requires internet. Why are you mentioning me in this thread. Why are you mentioning me in this thread?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@abcdefg — I didn’t read all this thread, so it might not have anything about cave 6. However, I bet that there is a thread, possibly even older, that provides the help you’re looking for.
    It appears that you started Epic rather recently. A lot of us started when the game came out, some even in the beta release, so our memory of how we played any level is pretty fuzzy
    At least someone gave you a link to a video. Hope it helps.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Help with cave bosses with 3 stars

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.