Help needed: My two Rovio accounts got mixed up

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Help needed: My two Rovio accounts got mixed up

• So I am playing Epic with two Rovio accounts across two devices, and I often I switch accounts within the same device.

1st account with Lv41 birds and pretty much everything.
    2nd account with Lv33 birds with less stuff and lower mastery.

Everything goes fine until 15 minutes ago when I was switching to 1st account from 2nd account. Despite the correct 1st account email address, the birds shown up are my 2nd account ones. So basically I have the same Lv33 birds for both accounts.

I have tried restarting game or devices but no luck. Have it happened to any of you before?

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Kazzzeeeaaah
    @kazzzeeeaaah

And I notice something else – when I log in with 2nd account, the arena opponents are now at Lv41, while I used to fight with the Lv29-36 range. I suspect the birds and arena datas are all messed up…

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@kazzzeeeaaah When did you log in to your 1st account – after the loading screen that appears every time you sign out of Rovio account?

Kazzzeeeaaah
    @kazzzeeeaaah

@mighty-red-1 I log in right after the loading was stopped…have been doing that and it’s the first time getting problem.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@kazzzeeeaaah Do you use the same Facebook account for both accounts?

Kazzzeeeaaah
    @kazzzeeeaaah

@mighty-red-1 Yes I do use the same Facebook account for the two accounts within the same device…but didn’t get any issues before.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@kazzzeeeaaah Then I don’t have any theories on why this happened. If two accounts with different emails are used, then they shouldn’t be able to sync each other. But here’s some advice: play with one account. Playing the same game on two different accounts seems ridiculous.

Kazzzeeeaaah
    @kazzzeeeaaah

@mighty-red-1 Yes I feel the same…at first I was only intending to share the FB friend pool on the other device as I do not use my original FB account to get all Epic friends. But I ended up continuing to play with the second account too.

I guess I would send Rovio a ticket about it and see if they can come up with a solution then.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@kazzzeeeaaah Do you know the status for your basic account on EPIC (the basic game on EPIC where you are not logged into either of your Rovio accounts)?

On 2 occasions over the last couple of months I have had this basic account synchronize with my main game (level 41) – so that everything on the basic account was updated to be the same as my level 41 game.

Following these synchronization events, I was able to continue to play and advance my level 41 game as normal, but the basic game did not advance.

You might want to stop playing on your main account until it is fixed. Rovio should be able to reset your main account to a previous saved/archived version of your account – from before the synchronization event occurred.

Kazzzeeeaaah
    @kazzzeeeaaah

@kerravon My basic account is around 1 month behind of the main game. How do we synchronize the basic game with the main game?

And yes I have stopped playing with main account once I realized that…but I did the Mighty Dojo before I found out.

Thank you for the info anyways :)

Kazzzeeeaaah
    @kazzzeeeaaah

Got a response from Rovio team and the account is restored to the latest backup, so the issue is now solved.

Thanks everyone for the help and suggestions :)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Help needed: My two Rovio accounts got mixed up

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.