It’s been a very long time since I frequented the Nest, but glad that it is still going strong. My questions come from the fact that I just bought my daughter her first tablet, and thought Angry Birds was a good game for her to play. Now onto my questions.
1) My thought is that the original Angry Birds is still the best game to start with since it has the best tutorial levels. Is this correct, or are some of the other games good at that? She’s got a Fire Tablet, and I tried AB Seasons, but it starts out with one of the newer updates that has multiple birds.
2) For myself, I was curious what the stance was on leaderboard high scores with new devices. Since Android isn’t the best for transferring between devices, I imagine I’m not the first to get a new device and have to fight with restoring old data. Are we trying to only have your current device’s scores on the leaderboards? If that’s the case, I’ll have to try and restore.
3) Not a question, but holy crap there have been a ton of new versions and games released in the couple of years since I was a regular!
My scoreboards are too empty, so I may have to start flinging again some more. I want another Top Score!
4) Another question… do the old versions of AB and Seasons work on Marshmallow Android devices? If I need to start over, I’d like to install the glitch versions and get a good glitched score before upgrading.
5) Does AB SW 2 purchased version do away with those godawful movie ads between each life?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.