Headgear you can by with lucky coins

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Headgear you can by with lucky coins

• Hi all,

I’m at a point in the game where i have to decide if i want to buy all the headgear availble with lucky coins including the master classes.
    Since lucky coins are not cheap, and collecting them via golden pig etc is very time consuming. Here my question,

Are they really usefull, i,m level 28, all headgear elite class, recently starting chronicle cave 2, or should i use the lucky coins i collect for free to get more golden pig items?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Replies
  • AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Have you already obtained all 25 classes?

There’s a similar discussion here: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/where-to-spend-lucky-coins/

MysticBurn
    @renitz

He AMslimfordy
    I don’t have Thunderbird and Sea dog, just got priest after getting red key end of cave 1. The rest i have, all at elite level, except priest but that’s just a matter of time when i can select it in Mighty Eagle Dojo.

That why i was wondering does the master level and/or the other headgears really help you better through the chronicle caves, or better just to use lucky coins to get more golden pig items.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Obivously the master classes will help, but you don’t need any to beat the game. With the improvement of the set items yesterday you shouldn’t have much difficulty beating the game without any master classes. If you have less than 10 set items, I’d suggest waiting till you beat the golden pig on the 7th day and doing a whole bunch of cheap 3 lucky coin spins during the 15 minutes when you get 3x the normal chance to get a set item.

I got the lightning tome at level 25 and chuck’s health improved over 100 from my previous best item. I had a level 20 lightning tome, but that wasn’t my previous best item. It would be now after the set item enhancements from yesterday. He went from 796 health to 899 when I got the level 25 lightning tome and after yesterday he now has 1013, but I gained a level and am currently level 26. I beat CC5 at level 25 before the set item enhancements without buying any master classes or headset that cost 100+ lucky coins. That one item provides more than a 20% improvement to health that a master class would provide. I only spent 75 lucky coins and ended up with 3 set items. The master class gives you a 20% boost to both health and damage, but the set item can be used for all 5 of Chuck’s classes.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Headgear you can by with lucky coins

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.