Have Your Say! – Developer Survey

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Have Your Say! – Developer Survey

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

I’d rather see keeping 4x since it helps get to the non leaderboard token levels, which are more important.

Here’s an idea:  allow for demoting characters, lowering their bonus and giving you back say half of the sparks you put in.  So if I decide that there are new characters that are better for spark run now I could at least get back some of the sparks I’ve wasted on characters that are now sub par.  I’d like to try breakdown or mirage or classic bumblebee,  for example,  but it will take me months/years to get those guys promoted to usefulness.   And by the time that happens there will probably be better bots anyway, so what’s the point.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I’d rather keep the x4 as well, like fortress said it is hard enough to get all the tokens… I’m happy to max out coins maybe 1 out off 6 days in most events.

Asen_77
    @asen

From around 52 events of the Year, how many times you have the opportunity to get max tokens with x4? I would say something like 3-5 events, and I will say most of them are with two players and only one of your 4x players is with max sparks upgrades. I believe you will catch my point!!! On other left events about 45-47 of the year you are meeting like half promotion points, and lets say on the half of them we are playing with only 210% promo and in all this events we are currently can get to even close to top of the leaderboards and can get even 7500 tokens to get for example some bot that we missed or to get 10 Gold Crates. So I will say it’s better to lose 4-5 times chance of great points with 4x our bot, and to get much better chances in other 45-47 events, then to left all this like now and to don’t have even chances for some winnings.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Hey @lewie4, you can add this to the survey:

How about a game that doesn’t continually screw us over?  That would be nice.

CougRon
    @cougron

@optimuspig now now, don’t ask for the impossible.

@cougron   Who says that what Optimus_Pig is asking for is impossible?

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@lewie4 I’ll tell you one thing that’s really, REALLY annoying. When I voluntarily watch a video, like for recharging a bot, for instance. Then, once the video is over and my bot is recharged, I go immediately into the live event and get forced to watch another video.

If I JUST watched a video, I shouldn’t be forced to watch another one 10 seconds later.

That has caused me to stop voluntarily watching videos.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Have Your Say! – Developer Survey

Viewing 7 replies - 26 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.