Have Your Say! – Developer Survey

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Have Your Say! – Developer Survey

• Hi Guys,

In order to better understand what our players want from Angry Birds Transformers we have put together a short survey. If you could take a few minutes to fill it out we would greatly appreciate it.

Please answer it honestly as the feedback we get from this will shape the future of the game! Share it with other fans as the more feedback we receive the more likely we will be able to make changes.

The survey can be found here: https://forms.gle/aJvQf1TX4Gr1GWWm9

Thanks

Lewie

P.S. Any questions about the survey or comments/questions you would like the developers to see, post them below!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • Replies
  • The survey was not allowing me give the answers that I wanted to give for the last two questions (ranking of future new features; and regions of Angry Birds/Transformers that I want to see. I can’t post the my (correct) answers for the rankings question without seeing the list again, but I can post my answers to the regions question.

I wanted to choose more than one region. Those regions that I wanted are: Ice Island, Bamboo Forest, and “Other”. For “other”, I was going to put: a volcano region (a.k.a. Mount Pork, and have it look similar to how it appears in the Angry Birds 2 game); and an underwater region (which would also be a perfect place to introduce a Sharktihog Boss).

I also forgot to mention in the survey that I would like to have the ability to craft tokens in the Pig Lab.

Tsumvanbird
    @tsumvanbird

@lewie4 the survey is kind of not working, I filled all the dots but it didn’t let me submited

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@tsumvanbird Originally we were wanting people to rank them (one column per row), I’ve changed it so you you can rank multiple ideas the same rank!

@jimmy-necessary

I’ve also changed it so you can select multiple of the locations :)

cuxdavide
    @davide

just done, good job

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

I still can’t send the survey from my phone I get the same error as @tsumvanbird

Will try later on Pc. Nice idea to do this survey

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Filled in the survey on pc, this was working fine!

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

why i smell a serious nerfing after this survey… oh well i anin’t paricipate cause i have stop playing it…

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I’ve mentioned this in another thread, but I wish that you could do the Spire more than once a day, like the Spark Run.

@lewie4   Although I will try submitting the survey again, I specifically want to point this out separately. The elite pigs, especially the elite flying pigs and the elite Sharktihog pigs, have to go. They are simply too powerful, especially for the events, and so they MUST be removed from the game, at least from the events.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Sorry @jimmy-necessary but the elite pigs makes events and spark runs somewhat interesting. I have (almost) no trouble destroying them. So maybe the solution is to limit the elite pigs to Planet Eaters or some other later stages of the game.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I like the elite pigs in the events as well. Just as long as the event also has energonicons. I’m using electroblast here.

FlusteredBirb
    @flusteredbirb

I just noticed the “2,000 tokens for 10,000 entries” bit on the In-game news. Hoping that happens before the event ends, ha ha.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Classic bumblebee with EMP rounds is pretty good against the super flying pigs,  except for the occasional very large swarm.

Asen_77
    @asen

@flusteredbirb Haha for this event. I don’t think we will reach 10k entries in total! Only team could say how many are now and is there a chance to reach this 10k.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@asen we’re currently very close! There is a good chance we’ll be giving them out over the next few days :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lewie4 I took the survey when your survey didn’t let me select the features I wanted most (Beast Wars, Minicon Collectathon and all that).

I just want to say, I wan to see all of the things written there as the game currently feels extremely lackluster without any variety. If you people really introduce all of what is writen there, it would make the game even more fun.

pandaczar12
    @pandaczar12

Triple changing transformers

Constructicons, 5 separate bots that if all used in a spark run, can combine to form a massive powerful bot.

Ability to Swap bots during a spark run

upgradeable energonicons

the ability to buy accessories during an event that I already own to upgrade them.

move accessories to fill empty slots on bots.

jenga mode available for gems… it’s time

purchase-able event battery capacity, to allow for longer breaks (I.e. sleeping) between play sessions. One time upgrade like spark run slots.

More ways to OP bots. I don’t care if it takes lots of materials and time.

speed up the pig lab. Instant results, no prize spit out, less button presses.

make a mode that utilizes our entire collection, an endurance mode.  Play until you finish or you run out of bots. I’d envision multiple bosses faced throughout. Play once a day for… an OP of your choice?

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

@pandaczar12, some very good ideas!

Lewie4
    @lewie4

@pandaczar12 Nice ideas! I’ve passed them along to the development team :)

Lewie4
    @lewie4

Tokens are now available! Go get ’em

cuxdavide
    @davide

thanks Lewie4

@lewie4   I am livid!!!!! The is game is refusing to give me free gems from the Pig Lab, the Missions, and the Crates, especially at times when I need them the most. And I don’t have any money, so buying gems IS NOT an option. You need to fix this problem with the earning of free gems, as well as increase the frequency of the payouts of free gems, and increase the number of free gems that are paid out.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@lewie4

Change the horizontal view of bot / energonicon selection to a grid like view like the barracks and change the Overpower percentage to a more understandable format. These are my suggestions.

Asen_77
    @asen

One more idea @lewie4 reduce 4x from bots in events to 2x so more people will have better chances with leaderboard. Result will be much closer and will be much interesting!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Have Your Say! – Developer Survey

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.