Halloween score stuck

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Halloween score stuck

• Got to 249 pumpkins and wouldn’t add any more. Score brightens as if it’s receiving the new addition but the math doesn’t occur. Rebooted, etc only to find my score is now 194????

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Replies
  • Pampeans
    @pampeans

@forterox there seems to be a lag when accumulating pumpkins. Ive noticed the pumpkin score brighten/flash but not add the pumpkins, however the next time I accumulate pumpkins the previous score has been added in. The more I play, (consecutive nodes) the farther it gets behind, but eventually it will catch up (when I stop playing for awhile). Sounds like if you reboot during this “catching-up” process you’ll loose pumpkins?

Scotto
    @forterox

Reboot doesn’t necessarily remove points, just now took 252 down to 179 or so. I did go get an update (iPad), about to try thx will advise! FYI I should have 4-500 pumpkins by now.

Scotto
    @forterox

Well, scored about 9 pumpkins, checked score, back to stuck on 255.

Scotto
    @forterox

Nope, no change. Pumpkin score all over the place, never exceeds 255. Hmm. I quit.

omp180
    @omp180

Mine is all over the shop too.

This morning I have anywhere between 654 and 576 moving me 2 or 3 positions.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

This happens if the games gets “updated”. If you lose pumpkins on the update, the number will not increase until you make back the number of pumpkins you lost.

Scotto
    @forterox

Back from updat, score 273 (seems It caught up), played score 11′ no change. Played another 5, no change. Stuck on 273 now.

Scotto
    @forterox

Reboot, third play knocked me down to 207. W T F.

Scotto
    @forterox

Problem resolved. Magic.

WeeNaoise
    @weenaoise

I lost 300 pumpkins through the Deleting Your Progress – the figure stayed the same on my screen until I had earned 300 pumpkins to catch up with myself. I suspect it has cost me 200 gems as other three players seem to have been encouraged by my non-progress and won’t let me quite catch up with them.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Halloween score stuck

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.