Rovio’s sh*t coding

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rovio’s sh*t coding

• While playing Arena, I had a lone pig. I launched Hal, but activated him too late. Then I got this trajectory line…

Just, how broken is Rovio’s programming? How did they manage to f**k up Hal this badly?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Bubbles won’t break through anything all of a sudden and the duck spell is screwed up AGAIN as well. Rovio doesn’t care.

Flinx
    @flinx

Is it sh*t coding or malicious?  If it was just sh*t coding I could forgive it, but I’ve yet to see a glitch work in my favor.  Most every aspect of this game is corrupt beyond reason and it has nothing to do with incompetent code writers.

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Most of this stuff is done simply to piss you off. They used to be coy about it, but now they’re just blatantly being pricks. The best one has to be how they modified the structures that had wheels by putting a pig or a rock in the way of them. So not only will they not roll, but they’re always made of heavy duty pieces that are fused together so it’s now impossible to get any score off them. I hope every single person at Rovio has nightmares every single night and then they come true the following day.

blucas
    @blucas

Doom Baby, I totally agree with you. And I love your comment…that last part!!! That’s exactly what I’m hoping…

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Rovio’s sh*t coding

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.