Gathering snoutlings in AB EPIC?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Gathering snoutlings in AB EPIC?

Viewing 21 replies - 376 through 396 (of 396 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pixelyzed
    Resurrection for all battles where I need three birds, and Underdog for all battles where I can use two birds :)
    Vengeance and Time Jump are pretty good too! Weakness can be a good anti-Witch and anti-Blessed emblem.

burbman
    @burbman

I use Spiky Spike when objectives call for knock out bird attacking your banner, Vengeance when I cannot heal birds, Thorn Wall to help win battles during opponent turns, and Resurrection most all other times. I used to have a fully enchanted Time Jump which I used almost exclusively before I accidentally recycled it. I try to keep one of each around just in case I run across a new objective where they may be helpful, but those are the only ones I have enchanted.

angryde
    @angryde

@pixelyzed Most of my grinding is done with an underpowered ‘Underdog’ team. On the very rare occasion where I need to change it up, I use the ‘Blessed’ set in conjunction with ‘Resurrection.’ I used to be a VERY big fan of ‘Resilience’… but not so much anymore (since ‘Valiant’ came on the scene).

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@burbman @angryde @smwforever4

Thanks guys!

For grinding, I use whatever birds I need to level up with their best set I have.

In the Arena, I’ve had the Level62 Valiant banner for a long time, I never get the head part. I used to have a lower level Blessed head I scrapped for shards and ressources but not its banner. So I keep my Valiant banner fully enchanted waiting for the head. I used to match it with an Anger Management head I also didn’t have the banner for but I got both the Might banner items recently which is not bad at all and enchented it fully. A full matching set brings your power up and the 10% power attack increase helps.

As for emblems, I’m back to mostly Resurrection as it’s a 30% chance versus a 10% chance with TJ but I use TJ occasionally as well. Spiky Spike and Thorn Wall are very good when the objectives call for them. Never got Resilience and haven’t seen Vengence in ages (I used to have a Level 41 one or something like that. Long scrapped). Vampiric is also good when I need a strong attack team and don’t want to use Matilda. Palladin is my mainstay in the Arena and I change the other 2. So something that heals the banner can be very useful even if my banner has 31525 health points (885 power on its own). I also keep all the emblems I get now. All 7 emblems I have are Level61 and fully enchanted.

I don’t fret about the arena as much. Now that I reached Diamond twice (last 2 seasons) I don’t care as much and I’ll struggle to reach Platinum this time around. Doesn’t matter :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pixelyzed
    Note that my name is @smwforever45. Or RedYoshi45. Or just Yosh(i). :)

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@smwforever45

Sorry about that! Bad copy paste job ;)

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Hey Yosh… ask me to ‘put it better’ auf deutsch and see how pretty the result is..! :-P If my German is ever half as good as your English, I will die a contented man! X-D

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    I would but this is an English forum and poor @pixelyzed would be ratlos. :P

If I can learn English (and French!) like this you can also learn German. :D

BTW I recently found out that “schmutz” is an English word… just when you think kindergarten is the only anglicised word :D

burbman
    @burbman

I could be wrong Yosh, but I think Schmutz is originally Yiddish.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@smwforever45 @angryde

I’m fluent in 2 languages so I should be OK ;) French is of course my native language.

“schmutz” to my knowledge is slang so, not official English ;)

Atom
    @atom

@smwforever45 @pixelyzedzed @burbman

Schmutz is, according to Google, a German word. Other words that you might hear like Schlemiel, schlimazel, and others like that are from Yiddish.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Well yeah but, I hear people using it, and as long as it’s a valid entry in my favourite online dictionary – dict.cc – it must be a valid word too :D

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 „scha­den­freu­de” entered the lexicon owing to The Simpsons :-P and then we have „delicatessen” (anglo’d spelling, of course), „Blitz”, „doppelganger“ (anglo’d), „dollar” and quite a few others. However, technically speaking, Old English was an antecedent of Anglo-Saxon which is classified as a West Germanic language… sooooo…yay!!

@atom
    @burbman Yep, it’s from Middle High German: „smutzen” – to soil. Yiddish or „tiutsch” was the – then contemporary + colloquial name – for (yep, you guessed it!) Middle High German!

@pixelyzed
    Hey, I have undying respect for bis/multis :-P as I am a recovering mono… and, with Yosh’s continued encouragement, I’m confident I can eventually join the club XD (my German is about B2 at this point… urgh!)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    B2? Good job! When I finished school my English was also at B2 level. Going beyond that is REALLY hard, simply because you don’t know “what more is there to learn now?” XD

“I and my doppelgänger went to the kindergarten because they had delicatessen for only a dollar. Unfortunately, in a blitz, the meal fell into the schmutz. We had a lot of schadenfreude over this.”

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 Hmmm, I think the „deutsche als fremdsprache” version of B2 is rather less rigorous that what you’ve experienced. XD They say „your German is at X level” so you’ll buy another very expensive night/afternoon course! In any case, I feel that my comprehension of spoken and written German is good… my speaking is only OK… and it very much depends on what is being discussed. Würg. And – unlike you – I am very much aware of what else/more there is to learn… ROFL! Seriously, dude, if you didn’t tell people that English wasn’t you’re first/native language… they’d never realize. Und – „Ich pinkle nicht in deinem Ohr” – as we say in good ol’ Aussie English! XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@angryde
    Same as “English as a foreign language”. To my knowledge, B2 is “Very good intermediate language competences”, C1 would be “Advanced language competences” and C2 would be “you could also be a native”. I think my English is probably C1 (since it’s been two years since I graduated, and the process of learning never ends – but my official language level is still B2). I still have to look a lot of stuff up in dictionaries. More than you think. I don’t qualify for C2. XD

My French course isn’t that expensive! I currently pay €80 per semester, for some VERY good lessons done by competent tutors.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@smwforever45

You can write French to me here, I’ll correct you if you mess up :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pixelyzed
    Maybe sometime later, thanks for the offer :)

huggie
    @huggie

Hi guys. Level Mouth Pool has 10 waves. Each of them has 1 Spirit Caller (Big pig, 5700 hp, Undead- 3 turns, only attack: run away-3 turn charge) and some weak undeads. On waves 1-9 Spirit caller gives 10 snoutlings upon defeat (on wave 10, 2). You can easily get 100 snoutlings per pass. You can only select 2 of your birds (can borrow one from friend). On auto-play (elite paladin+ elite thunderbird) I’ve got 50-60 snoutlings. Upon every completion you get to spin for a chest which contains ingredients and 5 snoutlings. (Regular AoE attack is a must. Still haven’ tested per minute. Hope this helps.

e5c4p3artist
    @e5c4p3artist

This thread seems to have gone off-topic long ago, until @huggie brought it back on! :)

As for his Mouth Pool strategy. Indeed you can get a lot of snoutlings in one pass through the level. I just did it and got 130. I will need to improve my time to increase the cost/time benefit though.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

This thread has a tip to get the most snoutlings in mouth pool

Tip to maximize snoutlings on mouth pool (updated 18117)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Gathering snoutlings in AB EPIC?

Viewing 21 replies - 376 through 396 (of 396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.