Golden Pig Machine

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden Pig Machine

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 344 total)
  • Replies
  • dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@mvnla2 I suppose I could take on that task. I’ll do my best to not disappoint anyone. :)

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Dr_Ishmael — Thanks! I’m sure you will do a great job! No way am I going to criticize!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Add 2 more items from 10 spins

Running total: 18 set items / 162 rainbow spins (avg 1/9).
    ____

Plus 3 items from 11 spins

Running total: 21 set items / 173 rainbow spins (avg 1/8.2).

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Dr-Ishmael @all — Sorry this has slipped off the first page. I think I owe Dr_Ishmael some info and he may be waiting before asking the admins to update the main post.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@BirdLeader @admins @Dr_Ishmael is ready to update the main post. Easiest was would be to make @Dr_Ishmael owner of the thread. Otherwise, will one of you please volunteer to update the main post? Please contact Dr_Ishmael, and he can send you a link to a file containing all the HTML. Thanks.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

@Dr_Ishmael You are the proud new owner of this topic! cc. @mvnla2 @admins

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

Thanks @birdleader! Everyone else, I’ve updated the OP with a summary of the info that’s been covered in this thread (editorial assistance provided by @mvnla2). Let me know if there are any glaring omissions or inaccuracies that need to be corrected.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Birdleader — Thanks!

@Dr_Ishmael
    — Congrats and thanks! I think this thread will be much more useful now that people don’t need to read 13 pages to find the real gems buried there.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@dr_ishmael Good job! It looks like you have covered all of the important information.

I have a couple new level 17 set items and will forward the stats later today.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@dr_ishmael For the Golden Arena Pig Machine, I’ve noticed that 3-star items, based on observation, happen very rarely compared to a 1- or 2-starred item. Haven’t actually kept statistics, and I notice that the health of a Platinum 3-star beats a end-of-week-spun Gold League banner. Same level.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@freckledpig147 Since you haven’t been tracking statistics, you should trust the people who have. :)

There’s a thread about banner items: https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/health-of-banner-items/ Note that it was started prior to the last major update that nerfed the health stat on set items.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@admins I had posted a reply to @birdleader right after his post yesterday, but it seems to have gone MIA. It still shows on my activity feed, for some reason, so I’ll copy/paste it here:

Thanks @birdleader! Everyone else, I’ve updated the OP with a summary of the info that’s been covered in this thread (editorial assistance provided by @mvnla2). Let me know if there are any glaring omissions or inaccuracies that need to be corrected.

Bird Leader
    @birdleader

I imagine someone removed it @dr_ishmael. Thanks so much for all the effort your putting into this and taking ownership!

TomC
    @tomc

A distinction may be needed for stars of the Arena GPM because for the Tops/Flags, the same item name is ALWAYS a specific star (like Jeweled Pumpkin is always 2-star, there will never be a 0, 1, or 3-star Jeweled Pumpkin), and thus Emblems (which do have 0, 1, 2, 3-star versions) and Tops/Flags have slightly different odds when separated.

Based on 94 standard spins on GAPM, there’s about a 5% chance of set items, 35% chance of emblems, and 60% chance of tops/flags.

Data breakdown in following image:

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@dr_ishmael

Set items for this week were
    Weapons
    Red 132 (17)
    Blues 212 (17) I think we already have this number from someone else.

Offhand items
    Bomb 536 (17)

I double checked the numbers – no mistakes this week.

dr_ishmael
    @dr_ishmael

@kerravon Thanks again!

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Add FIVE (5) Set items from 10 RR spins;
    then ZERO (0) Set items from 10 RR spins.

Running total: 26 set items / 193 RR spins (13.5%).

That first run of 50% Set items was incredible – I’ve never seen anything like that over so many spins. OTOH, I’ve gotten nothing from 10 spins before, so that second run wasn’t as much of a shock. Also, I got mostly duplicate 41s; still missing Steel Wall, Yang, Ballista & Bolts.

Lodz
    @lodz

Last week i wrote in wrong topic. My last week GAPM spins:
    0*: FTTTT (5) 16%
    1*: FTTEEEETEFE (11) 34%
    2*: EEFEFEEEFTT (11) 34%
    3*: FETT (4) 13%
    SI: T (1) 3%
    32 spins

F: 8 25%
    T: 12 38%
    E: 12 38%
    (F-flag, T-top, E-emblem, SI-set item)

This week
    0*: EFFTETFET (9) 27%
    1*: TTTEFETETTFTF (13) 39%
    2*: EFEFETTFF (9) 27%
    3*: EE (2) 6%
    SI: – (0) 0%
    33 spins

F: 12 36%
    T: 11 33%
    E: 10 30%
    (F-flag, T-top, E-emblem, SI-set item)

Total:
    65 spins
    0*: (14) 22%
    1*: (24) 37%
    2*: (20) 31%
    3*: (6) 9%
    SI: (1) 2%

F: 20 31%
    T: 23 36%
    E: 22 34%

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Add 2 Set items from 9 RR spins (+1 automatic); then
    add 2 Set items from 10 RR spins.

Running total: 30 set items / 212 RR spins (14.9%).

dj_HB
    @dj-hb

Last two weeks my GPM with RR didn’t work well :(
    (sic!) 0% (0 set items of 27)…
    By the way, should I waste coins on GPM RR or buy Thunderbird / 75-Mastery / …?
    P. S.

My birds’ Mastery levels:

My Legendaries-41:
    Grand Slam, Dragontooth, Steel Wall
    Twin Lightning, Phoenix Feather
    Yin, Doom, Honey Jar
    Pickpocket, Paper, Candy Chain
    Artillery Strike, Save Me!

All classes except Thunderbird are bought.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Classes should always be a priority to buy over rolling the GP or buying mastery.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I haven’t bought Skulkers (Blues) or Thunderbird (Chuck), but having Avenger and Priestess – both of those seem to have been worthless wastes of effort compared to Sea Dog.

Is Skulkers or T-bird worth the gold? I’m not sure about that.

OTOH, having Dragon*, Hammers**; Lightning**, Time**, Reborn; Nightmare*, Sweet*; Scissors**, Sugar**, Golden*; Save* and BEEP! sets to choose from is pretty handy. Chili, too.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Skulkers is, I use that class as one of my main classes for Blues. It is a great strategy to use Blues on itself so all enemies take more damage, combine that with Bomb’s chili bomb or Chuck’s chili multi-attack and you do real damage.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@dr_ishmael I have some bad news regarding our information gathering for set items.

I finished the last event at about half way through level 17, so had plenty of room to spare to continue getting level 17 set items. But Rovio must have adjusted the experience points required for each level in the last update. So yesterday during the golden pig battle, I leveled up to level 18. So no more level 17 data.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

@all The problem w/ GPM is that the data is too complicated and TOO EXPENSIVE (lol) to be studied and to write conclusions… So if someone has an exploit, is rich, or better, works for Rovio, he should spend some time to collect data…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Golden Pig Machine

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 344 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.