Go! mega redesign out now! (on iOS)

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Go! mega redesign out now! (on iOS)

• Today (Sep. 18), Go! received a surprise epic redesign in almost everything- and I just wanted to make a list of goods (+)and bads (-) about the update:
    + World Map icons now have cool rectangular designs instead of boring ovalish one
    + Party Mode is blocked off until you have Wi-Fi on (instead of going to it and telling you)
    – Garage has been REMOVED
    – Character animations at the tree are gone- now they just stare at you
    – (redundant) Rovio signs have been slapped onto all the race tracks
    + End of races is now faster
    – You are now much lighter than before (inflated Bubbles touched me and I went FLYING)
    + Event selection board looks nicer
    + Ayrton Senna’s chair on the tree has been slightly redesigned
    + Daily Event (day 7) now gives 40 GEMS instead of the usual 10 (Facebook required)
    – Weekly Tournament shuts you out
    let me know if you’ve noticed anything new- TOODLES!

PS: yeah, most of these are based my opinions

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • oldschool
    @oldschool

Haven’t they increased kart costs? Rovio loves doing that.

Blue Pig Cypork
    @alex-apfel

Is it out for Android yet? Because I cant see an update there.

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

I updated game but I can’t launch it. Game crash again and again.

BlueBearCZ
    @bluebear

Iphone 5C, IOS 9, game updated, everything seems to be OK and I did not lose anything. But daily event gives me still 10 gems, not 40. Game now crashes more often than before, and immediately, without freezing for a lot of time.

RizDub
    @rizdub

@grimmjow I’m also having crashing issues. The game gets to the title screen and then force closes. I’m on an iPad with iOS 7.

Blue Pig Cypork
    @alex-apfel

Can someone post some screenshots?

rdbird
    @rdbird

bad update so far. Rovio banners plastered all over the place are just weird and distracting. the update broke telepod for my son on an Ipad 3rd Gen that was working just fine. Now I need to find an copy of the prior release to downgrade. 1.8.4 looks like I didn’t back up before the update.

platium
    @platium

Hi @rowdypup

I only get 19 gems for my day 7 events. You got 40? I’m using iOS system…

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@alex-apfel here are the screenshots you wanted:

AB Go! garage removed the Garage is all gone….bye-bye Mechanic Pig :(

AB Go! “new” designed tracks just a bunch of redundant Rovio decorations

Go! Character animations on tree cut (1/2) they just stare at you now…creepy (1/2)

Go! Character animations on tree cut (1/2)
    still staring and still creepy (2/2)

AB Go! Gems instead of the usual 10 a day- I get 40! (Facebook required or its 20) @platium

platium
    @platium

hi @rowdypup

my is still 10 gems only… with fb login…

oldschool
    @oldschool

How do you switch karts, with no garage?

platium
    @platium

hi @rowdypup

i may have unwittingly sabotage you…

I wrote to rovio how come my is only 10gems on 7th day… and below is their reply…

Salla Yesterday at 14:51
    Hello there,

sorry to hear that somebody is getting a different bonus! The reason for this is that we are currently smoothing over the player experience to ensure that as many people find enjoyment in the game as possible! However, I have just in case escalated this to our developers to take a look at this to ensure that there aren’t any mistakes in the reward amounts. Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,

Salla
    Rovio Support Team

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@platium now my Daily Event is being goofy! I do it every day (hence the word “Daily”), but instead of going up (Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 etc.) it is going DOWN (Day 3, Day 2, Day 1)- which is really weird- I guess Rovio got back at me!

platium
    @platium

hi @rowdypup

let me know rovio’s reply!!!

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@platium they didn’t send me a reply, it just suddenly happened (the Day-thing glitch)- and I was just making a joke about it- but it seems the glitch seems to be vanishing, because instead of being on Day 2 I was on 4- but I still want this nonsense to stop for the good of everybody (its almost as annoying as iOS 9- bleh!)

Cheryl24k
    @cheryl24k

You have to be careful what you report. I would have loved 40 gems. Since it’s not happening any more, it’s safe to tell. For a long time I was getting Day 7 for 10 gems every day. Don’t know if happened because I go online/offline a lot on two different wifi networks.

Now I don’t play offline at all. When I go online all progress offline is lost. I miss playing on my way to and from work! (I ride a ferry to work.)

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@cheryl24k the 40 gems bug is still on there, and Rovio doesn’t know about it- but a glitch has been on Go since the update came out that is preventing me from getting the 40 Gems on Day 7, because it keeps locking me on Day 1

Home Forums Angry Birds GO! Forum Go! mega redesign out now! (on iOS)

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.