Glitch with level 15 Sentinel Prime

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Glitch with level 15 Sentinel Prime

• I’ve noticed that after I upgraded my Sentinel Prime bot to level 15 that now his third beam, the one on the far right, has become extremely weak. It can barely break through a couple of wood planks. The left and center beams are still strong and can destroy stacks of pigs and stone.

I suspect this may be a coding error similar to what happened to Energon Grimlock earlier.

Anyone else notice this?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Sumit Arora
    @sumitarora15

The middle beam works perfectly well but the other two beams are totally useless!!

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Well we always knew that an eggbot intercept using either Heatwave or Sentinel Prime was worth a ton of coins. So it would make sense to combine it with Goldbrick if you can (and I have on several occasions, as well as with using Galvatron and E. Galvatron).

biggiant
    @biggiant

You’re absolutely correct. Level 15 is definitely less powerful than 14

chirpchirp
    @chirpchirp

Good to know it’s not just me.

I finally had Sentinel Prime appear again on a node. @sumitarora15, you are exactly right, the left beam is just as bad as the right beam. I missed that earlier. They appear to be on level 1 strength, neither can kill a pig.

@gradientturtle7, can you let you the development team know about the glitch with level 15 Sentinel Prime? I’m sure you are regretting letting us know you work at Rovio after the changes these past weeks, but it’s great to have on you on the forums.

gradientturtle7
    @gradientturtle7

Thanks to @chirpchirp and others in this thread for flagging this up. We have confirmed the issue, and have rolled out a fix for iOS – just restart the app with an internet connection to apply it. Android and Amazon will also be addressed shortly.

For the avoidance of doubt, this update contains no other changes. Thanks again for continuing to provide feedback, it’s all very valuable to us!

drewish
    @andrewmarlor

It rolled to droid about an hour ago. Just used the bot and appears back to normal.

chirpchirp
    @chirpchirp

Wow, that was quick. Thank you @gradientturtle7, and much thanks to the development team for the fast fix.

crazytw
    @crazytw

@gradientturtle7, just got level 15 Sentinel Prime. Same issue for ios v1.7.12.13

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Glitch with level 15 Sentinel Prime

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.