General ABT and Jenga.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum General ABT and Jenga.

• Hello, can you please help me.
    I have searched and re-searched and cannot find an answer.
    On the ‘select a teammate’ screen there is a number on the top left of the picture and stopwatch on the lower right. What do these mean?
    Also, I purchased ‘Jenga’ for AB Transformers and I see that ‘Jenga’ is an option in more Rovio games.
    Must I purchase this for all games individually, or is there a code I can enter to use Jenga in other Rovio games (such as AB Rio and AB Go?).
    Where can I find these answers?
    Thank you.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • DawniJeann
    @dawni-criswell

The number @ top left in the yellow hexagon is the level of your friends bot (character).

The number next to the stopwatch (5, 10 or 15) is the amount of seconds that “buddy” helps you. If you watch a video, that amount of time will change to 15 seconds (max) for all of them. If the event you are playing is long enough, you might be able to call in your “buddy” 2 or 3 times.

Typically, the higher the level of the buddy bot, the less time, but not always. I have had some level 11 buddy show up as 10 seconds while another level 9 or 10 buddy shows at 5 seconds.

Each Rovio app is separate, so Jenga mode is not transferable from app to app & must be be an “in app” purchase in each app. I find it worth the $9.99 (USD) for this app for me. I can play Jenga mode while waiting for nodes to become available for play.

RevMac28
    @revmac28

Thanks, DawniJeann. I couldn’t correlate the boys level because I only have one at level 10, my highest, whereas some of the friends I have seen are at level 11. Thanks again.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I don’t remember seeing a Jenga feature in Angry Birds Rio. There would have been a Jenga toy for that (which was the case for Go!), and Rio isn’t a very popular game.

RevMac28
    @revmac28

Thanks for the help. Guess I was erroneously tying Jenga in with the Eagle mode that cost the same and is a forever type. (I think). AB Rio may not be popular, being old and most Angry Bird addicts have moved on to the latest programs, but my Kindle Fire HDX is new as of last Christmas, so I guess I’ve got a lot of catching up to do.

Thanks again

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum General ABT and Jenga.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.