Gem Counter on Main Map

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Gem Counter on Main Map

• Here is a new bug at least for me. I have been playing ABT most of the morning and took a screen shot of each area to document my progress: on the main map with the totals at the top, the Achievements, the material Storage Level 15 and each of the TF in the Select Character Screen. I usually took the shots after a mission or when gaining a large amount of coins and pigs from Jenga and TFs character play.

Have a series of seven screen shots of each area through out the morning. In comparing them noticed that I lost 30 gems from the sixth screen shot to the seventh. I have not spent any gems on anything, not been to the Gem Shop nor have I been to the Professor’s Lab this morning. All the other counters appear to be working correctly.

I submitted a Support Request to Rovio.

Has anyone else noticed problems, bugs, defects for the Gem Counter from the main map screen?

@gradientturtle7
    @rumblebee

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Replies
  • Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@wrw01 Maybe you just accidentally intercepted a node, because the confirmation pop-up no longer appears for interceptions?

wrw01
    @wrw01

@mighty-red-1

Thanks MR1 for the response. I am not sure what “accidentally intercepted a node” means. Is it the same as the Golden Egg Achievements where one gets 4000 cons from EggBots in intercepted Events as a Deceptihog?

If so, I did click on an event as it was running by accident this morning but I did not activate it to run and had no screen/level come up with an EggBot to intercept.

Does one get charged 30 Gems when they just click on an EggBot on the main map as it is running?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@wrw01 Yes, intercepting is just like that achievement.
    Some time ago when you clicked to intercept a node, a confirmation message, or as you call it the EggBot screen, would pop up. But now that EggBot screen no longer pops up, because interceptions are now done with just one tap.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@mighty-red-1

Do they cost 30 gems for an interception?

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@wrw01 The cost of intercepting depends on how much time is left until the node becomes playable.

wrw01
    @wrw01

@mighty-red-1

Now I understand. I obtained that Achievement a while back and forgot. So you may have solved my mystery of the disappearing 30 coins. Thank you for the feedback and assistance.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Gem Counter on Main Map

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.