Game exited and doen’t connect anymore

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Game exited and doen’t connect anymore

• I’m used to be thrown out of the game after a commercial, but this time something strange happened after watching one to be able to leave the ToF with my winnings. It went back to the game, but after pushing ‘exit’ it got stuck in a loop, trying to connect, screen flashing. My interrnetconnection worked just fine, so after a while I took my loss and restart d the game. Now I see the game as if I can play, but my hatchling has turn d into an egg and when I try to find information by pushing on the egg it says I need to be on line. After restarting my iPad, it looks even worse. It still seems of line. Does anyone know what one can do? I tried contacting Rovio from inside the game, but since it seems of line, I don’t know if they will receive it.

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Replies
  • SteelCityB
    @steelcityb

Same here. It’s been acting weird all morning. There is another ipad update. I’m trying that now.

maverick
    @maverick78

The latest mebc update has been a complete disaster.  As of this morning, my hatchling is gone, I can’t access the mebc or clan events, and several of my birds have lost levels.  Will Rovio please get their shit together!!!  The subsequent update this morning did nothing

Omelet
    @omelet

My hatchling is also suddenly just an egg. I didn’t have a crash though. I thought it was because I’d upgraded my hatchling just YESTERDAY. I also have no longer have any apples 🍎 nor is there any way to earn apples as they aren’t in the T of F, the treasures, or anywhere else as a reward.

maverick
    @maverick78

Half my birds have had 2 or 3 levels less than what I had yesterday.

Buster
    @doulgas

Same here. After an update last night the hatchling looks hard-boiled and 500+ apples are gone. It says I have to be connected, but I am. Also, MEBC “down for maintenance,” although the rest of the game seems to be working normally.

Glad to hear it’s not just me.

nubie
    @nubie

AB2 server down for maintenance

whodeletedme
    @whodeletedme

Yeah it is weird

whodeletedme
    @whodeletedme

Yeah it is weird. Which rovio needs to fix it.

nubie
    @nubie

normal now , just try it

Omelet
    @omelet

Yep, my hatchling is back and so are the apples. Glad Rovio fixed this glitch faster than they fixed the one where there was no way to get more spells.

nubie
    @nubie

sometime it’s error again , can’t enter both bootcamp and clan

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

Same here. After the latest update 2.38.2 (3765) On ipad the central internet connection is not recognized by the game. No access to Mighty Eagle Bootcamp and Clan! Hatchling is only an egg!

hogbeater
    @stedman42

Exactly the same here. It worked fine this morning at around 7.30am UK time. But from late morning till now, it still doesn’t work. Bootcamp and clans are down, and my hatchling has gone.  I thought it was my internet connection, but it has happened using two different mobile providers and 2 different broadband providers

APN
    @apn19

it has been intermittent for me all day

BIGD66
    @bigd66

I forgot about those apples i easily had 2000, what a nightmare!

BIGD66
    @bigd66

Yes there are multiple problems, my hatchling is back in his shell, the boot camp is closed as is the clan area, lets hope it’s a quick fix.

BIGD66
    @bigd66

All back to normal now and no harm done as far as i can tell.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Game exited and doen’t connect anymore

Viewing 17 replies - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.