Friend Activity fix?

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Friend Activity fix?

• @gradientturtle7

For the last few months it seems as if the Friend Activity has been not working properly. I’ve waited for a fix on this, instead I see updates to the game that don’t fix this particular problem. I can uninstall the game, and reinstall it, and then be able to collect 25 coins or 1 gem for people thanking me to use one of my characters, but then after about a day, the friend activity starts messing up again. With the in-game drop arrow that leads to the icon for friend activity, my screen currently shows it has 684 thank you’s. When I go into the Friend Activity screen, the collect button at the bottom appears, yet there is nothing to collect. This means to me that people have used my bots and thanked me for them, but yet I’m not able to collect the rewards. Is there an ETA as to when this might be fixed? Thanks.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • wrw01
    @wrw01

To the best of my memory, the Friend Activity screen quit working sometime prior to the Halloween Competition. It may have been a month or so before that. I had some activity and collected the rewards from two flingers and nothing since.

Another ABN member mentioned to me during the Thanksgiving Competition that he selects my icon/name all the time but nothing shows up in the ABT game but it does in AB2.

My best guess is that its function has been disconnected because of a glitch or something in it that does not work correctly and they have not had enough time and people-power to correct the defects. Just a guess not based on any fact, only that it has worked for months. We had the same situation for 6 months, at least, with the Roll Out miles Achievement in that it did not work and it was not fixed after being reported from the beginning.

I play logged into Facebook and Game Center all the time, never off line. What is interesting about Game Center is that it shows I played the game months ago even though I play each day. So that might mean that my game playing is not being picked up by Game Center for what ever reason. It’s the only game on Game Center that does that.

Just tapped the Game Center icon within the game itself through the pop ups on the bottom left arrow and it says that Game Center is not available and that I am not signed in. I do not know how to sign into Game Center for this game. I thought it was automatic with all the games for iOS devices. Wonder if I will get the Updating Progress Bug again.

@gradientturtle7

Smokescreen
    @smokescreen

That sounds about right, the Halloween time that is.. I guess I’m just curious as to if they were still looking into this, or if they have any idea of when they might get this fixed.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Friend Activity fix?

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.