Freezing ads stealing prizes

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Freezing ads stealing prizes

• some days this game just pisses me off to no end.  Raise your hands if you’ve been robbed of all your loot because the damn ads freeze up. I just went 24 floors in ToF and had among other things 168 gems, watched the video so I could duck out with my prizes only to have it freeze up at the end forcing me into a hard shut down and of course lost everything.

Rovio, you guys suck. This isn’t a new problem by any means, you’ve done this to me quite a few times and you owe me a LOT of stuff. But do you ever bother trying to fix it? Hell no you don’t. Why bother fixing the existing bugs in the game when you can just crap out another new hat set that nobody wants. At the very least could you have the decency to make the ad freeze up before I watch it?  Not only did I not get my prizes, but as an added poke in the eye Rovio still got the ad revenue.

Let me close by saying once again Rovio, you guys suck.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Replies
  • AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

There is one ad which crashes and either doesn’t give me anything (as if the it was never played) or on occasion crashes the game. It is an ad for some drug, that plays with a quality of probably 144p if that. Looks like a video from the days of AOL.

ixan57
    @ixan57

Hi guys it’s not just unique to ad2, all problems I’ve experienced on various angry birds games are down to advertisement videos. Not the content of the game, if that happens it’s corrected by a fix. Advert (viruses) either can’t be controlled by Rovio or what you say at the start they don’t want to, creating revenue.

Flinx
    @flinx

It’s a funny thing too that when you restart the game and come back there’s no memory at all of  the many prizes you had piled up.  But what does it remember? It always remembers that I used my free ToF entry to lose all that stuff and if I’d care to try again well, that’ll be another 60 gems mr flinx, if you please

i8pigsThunder
    @i8pigs

Support 24 hour BOYCOTT ROVIO AB2 TONIGHT For Halloween until 11/1. Don’t Like the Game direction Go Dark NO GAMEY PLAY at ALL!

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

It’s not only the frozen screen. There are many bugs in the game which steal rewards. For example the pause button in MEBC causes a crash of the game. Rovio has overload the game with stuff. The rest did the new iOS update 13.2 for iPad. I totally lost fun!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Freezing ads stealing prizes

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.