"For the Pirate King!” Event

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum "For the Pirate King!” Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 66 total)
  • Replies
  • t_russell
    @tigerussell

@whiteasice — I believe that makes you #22. @doc-mayank — He’s hacked. I played a few event battles this morning, checked the board, grind in the arena 45 minutes, played more event battles, checked the score again. 25K jump in less than an hour. Given that even using stamina drinks it could be done in about 66 minutes, you would need the 7 stamina fight to be constantly available which it is not. You would need to fight five or three stamina battles and wait for the sevens to come along. Regardless his occupying the top spot on 22 boards is horrific.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

I just checked my game today (one day late, sorry to everyone else who doesn’t like late-comers :P), and I played some event battles. Someone already mentionned a similar glitch in the bugs thread or something, but if I use a rage attack (2 rages so far were both Blues’ rage attack), one of the pigs (basically Pirate Captain in both cases) would immediately counter, despite NOT having Counter active. I don’t remember if it skipped my other birds’ turns, but it is most definitely a glitch.

Tman
    @tman

I noticed that too. The Pirate Captain will counter even though the counter was buffed to another pig.

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@tman But there was no counter active when I used the Rage Chili. Nor was there ANY counter at any time during the battles.

Anonymous

@Freckledpig147 @tman I had a similar glitch. I was playing a 7 Stamina battle with Wizard. It had a Big Pirate and a Pirate Veteran. The Veteran cast Counter on himself. I attacked the Brute with Wizard and the lightning chain knocked out the Veteran with Counter active. Since the Veteran got KOed he didn’t get to Counter but the Brute somehow did get an extra move. Not only that but when it happened there was a huge flash on the screen and the Brutes health bar turned RED.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@doc-mayank he made that jump in less than an hour. Even using potions one would be hard pressed to do that.

Baconizer
    @korath88

@partshade @freckledpig147 @tman I get the glitch all the time when fighting pirates. For me, it triggers sometimes when I attack with Red. It has happened with other birds before, but that seems to be the most common reason. The health bar of whatever pig it happens on turns red as well. So far, I haven’t had a single run of Porktuga without this glitch happening at least once, usually on Captain Red Beard .

Edit: Well, it seems like @bouboule explained it. Apparently it was because my Red used to have the grand slam set equipped, thus the common occurences.

bouboule
    @bouboule

I get counter-attacked each time the pirate should get stunned but is immune to that

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

It is exactly as @bouboule says. Every time you stun a pirate pig, a counter attack is triggered. It does not matter whether counter attack is active or not. This appears to be a bug that triggers in pirate battles on Piggy island as well as in the Pirate Event.

WhiteAsIce
    @whiteasice

With the Golden Chili, I’m winning every battle in the first round, or the second round if RNG didn’t favor me.
    Wizard, Twin Lightning set
    Pirate, Scissors set
    Spies, Artillery Strike set
    First turn, use Bomb to buff, give Rage Chili to Chuck, then let Blues clean up.

DuncTK421
    @dunctk421

GG is on my board too. Couple others on my board have higher scores at 31K and 37K.

Doc Mayank
    @doc-mayank

@tigerussell @neomerlinmagic
    I use 1 chili to 3 star all the battles. If I’m unlucky, it takes another round but never more than 2 rounds. Even with this concept and all the potions I have, I have to agree with you. That amount of gain isn’t possible in less than an hour.
    You would need to do 7 energy battles one after another, rolling 750 each time and using just 1 round.
    I agree, the GG guy is a cheater. How he’s cheating though, I do not know. Maybe the same way people in the arena still cheat?

This player on my board called LOSTED_K came out of nowhere and is on top at 20,335 points. As I’m 45/10 I’m not competing for 3 stars so am not that active and don’t know if it’s legit or not, but sure seems fishy.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@pjng it’s 1 star in the arena, so I’m going to guess that it’s probably supposed to be 1 star @8th place.

firedragon
    @mingkee27

I finally passed the “fake player”.
    null

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@mingkee27

Good job! Well done. I am on your PVP board by the way.

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

I’m still a few thousand behind GG, but if he doesn’t jump anymore, I think I can beat him by the event’s end. I’ve got some good competition in this event pushing me to keep playing.

Josm
    @josm

I feel like this tournament also has cheaters, still, but dont know. there are players with over 45k of points, requires a lot of playing. (or cheating)

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@josm
    This isn’t quite true as I have achieved 33K and I only used 40 cans out of my pocket, but I used almost 120 essences to achieve 500 and 750.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Has anyone done the math on GG’s consistent score, 30875?

If you divide that number by 750 (the main reward for beating the biggest enemy in the Event), you get 41.1666666666.

If you multiple that result by the cost to fight Big Piggy (7 stamina, you get 288.16666666. Lets just call it 288.

And if you divide 288 by 96 (the number of fifteen minute intervals in a 24 hour period, so the number of stamina points regenerated in a day), you get exactly 3.

That can’t be coincidence. GG (for some odd reason) assumed most folks would fully utilize about 3 days worth of default stamina, assumed the best one could do on the most “profitable” battles, and assumed a hit of 750 on rolls (never mind that you would always get a bit more than 750 if you hit the 750). And that led to 30875, which he (or she!) dialed in as the “cheat” number. Still not sure why such an obvious cheater wouldn’t just dial in 99,999, but that’s just me.

Glad to see some folks are besting the 30875. I’ve thought about doing the same (am around 19,000 naturally at the moment, no extra stamina spent). But it is very clear due to the round numbers involved that this doucheington hacked the leaderboards and score files just…well, probably just because he could.

With only about 16 hours left in the event, I wonder what Rovio will do about it… Heck, can GG even claim the rewards all against one account? I don’t see how that would be possible.

Thanks,
    sutekh137

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@sutekh137 GG will only be able to claim the reward on his/her reward wheel.

I think trying to catch GG is a bit foolish, unless you have plenty of stamina drinks and FE to spare. I have plenty of stamina drinks and could easily catch GG. But there is nothing stopping GG from logging in again and adding another 30,000 points to his/her score. Then where are you. Back in second again.

BBWolf
    @nigh7hun7er

I wonder if he/she is in 20+ score boards, will that give him 20xRolls at the end of the event?
    :D

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

I managed to pass GG as well.

Cheaterdown.jpg

Josm
    @josm

@mingkee27 ah ok, thats possible, but the one im talking about had that score after nearly one hour the event started. Seems impossible

firedragon
    @mingkee27

@josm
    Technically it’s possible, but in reality, it’s totally different thing.
    First of all, you need 420 cans (7×60) to beat 7 cans enemies which can gain 750 points in a minute (750×60=45000).
    Second, for the reason above, you need an abundant amount of friend essence to reroll.
    Third, for the very reasons above, you need a lot of lucky coins to buy.
    Fourth, and the most critical, you have to encounter 7 cans enemies which are rare.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum "For the Pirate King!” Event

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.