finished after level 1800 & the game is rigged

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum finished after level 1800 & the game is rigged

• after spending at least 2 thousand to get to level 1800, i can honestly say the game is completely rigged. between the pig penalty fees, the ridiculous  pitiful awards and prizes, the time limits, amount of lives, cost of apples to fee the hatchling that i swear makes zero impact on scores of extra birds. its rigged. im so glad i read story about how rovio lost millions in the stock market the other day. thats what they get for being greedy and lazy developers. ive beaten every angry birds levels ever created with 3 stars, beaten this pos game with the top trophy for the tournaments which are also rigged by the way as u know, and remained in 1st place for many years with eahc week of AB friends.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • Replies
  • You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

Relax, The devs probably never intended for anyone get to that level. If you’d like to tell someone who works for Rovio about this then reply to this forum.

redirocks
    @acuraice

i liked to personally choke someone who works at robvio for rigging the game to force u to spend money on gems.

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

You realize that since Angry Birds Merch isn’t selling so well, they’ve had to resort to ads and IAPs to earn money, right?

redirocks
    @acuraice

i wont sleep until their entire staff is sleeping under bridges or in welfare lines. thats what they get for nickel and diming us loyal lifetime fans of the franchise. i have spent thousands on this game alone and beat every level possible including chinese web games , i didnt even get a free tshirt from these greedy bastards

You Gotta be Joshing me
    @beakymcfeather

Keep your language E-rated, people of all ages come onto this site (though you have to be 13 to join) and I’d report any Chinese web games to Rovio, they’re unlicensed bootlegs.

Saphira
    @kgeisler

Also, no one HAS to spend money on it. You can do okay without spending money.

redirocks
    @acuraice

u wont get past level 100 for free until after 3 years of daily play and frustration. ur flock level will remain at 60 max after those few years. u must pay to continue and progress through the game, daily challenges and tournaments. its a greedy cash grab game.

davidGdavidGr
    @davidgr

this is simply not true…

– i’m past level 700

– my FP is 480

– i’m playing for 7 months now

– i never spent a cent in the game, don’t see a reason to start doing so in the future…

redirocks
    @acuraice

good luck cheapskate

Hamlet McFly
    @hamletmcfly

I’m on level 1760something.  The thing is, yes it’s rigged, but it’s gotten to the point where it’s not even fun anymore.   Last two boss levels have been just knock King Pig off of his perch, hit him about a dozen times, requiring the spending of many gems to complete the level.

Yet, I’m still playing …..

Nik
    @nik-handson

I’ve never spent any real life money on the game. I’m now on level 1806 with SR72 FP509. I also never use spells on the map, if a level is too difficult it’ll eventually switch to pity mode where you get golden pigs at every stage and more TNT blocks etc.

I’ve also got all of the hats apart from most of the ones costing 25000 pearls.

Feels more rewarding and fun this way rather than paying to get ahead!

Coach C
    @coachc

How many levels are there. I’m on 1805.

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

There are over 1800 levels?! I got fed up with playing the map way, way sooner than that. I don’t see point of playing the map, as it’s not fun any more.

LCK
    @limck

I think there are at least 1820 levels for now, and rovio is simply using the boss levels they used previously, except for adding a floor here and there and add more rooms to the original level to make the “new” level harder.

Nik
    @nik-handson

I only play the map when I’m travelling to/from work on the underground when there’s no wifi :)

LCK
    @limck

@nik-handson me too but a certain, some levels (not levels 900, 1060 etc) are just way too hard! So I wait till pity mode, which is ultimately a waste of time. But then again this game is also a waste of our time.

sven-erik-zetterstrom
    @sven-erik-zetterstrom

No shit sherlock!

I’m a relative new player now, I played for some months now and I have an FP about 313 but even I recon that the game is rigged big time. And it’s particularly visible in the League. It seems that I’m only allowed to win a number of times in a row or in a specific time frame, else I’m getting matched against players that have an unfair advantage, like the last one that had about 50 or 60 FP greater than me and had 5 spells. To win these fights I need to have a great amount of luck (and spells which I often don’t have) or even buy more cards, else the other player will win.

Pay to win eyy :/

Also typical is the suddenly burst with points from nowhere, even when the guys cards are used, say that I’m leading with say one or two million or so, and I have one card left. Suddenly when I’m watching the guy suddenly got 2 or 3 million more than me unexplained, and I’m forced to quit or pay for 3 new cards

redirocks
    @acuraice

screwed out of feathers once again

sure its not rigged….lmao

redirocks
    @acuraice

lost feathers even after repeatedly beating level 6im on level 1846, trust me its beyond rigged. how bout the instant crashing conveniently right when ur winning or spent a ton of powerup spells?

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

@acuraice, how come the feather reward is still visible even while you’ve passed that level and collected the reward?

redirocks
    @acuraice

thats what i was trying to say u dope!! the game is complete bs!! i passed level 6 and didnt collect the feather reward!

RawDataSystems
    @rawdatasystems

Well, you did not tell earlier if you collected the reward… or if the game crashed before you were able to! I can imagine Rovio coder never thinking their game can crash and perhaps the act of collecting the reward was one-time only…

SB311
    @sb311

It’s getting ridiculous how there are multiple special pigs in almost every room now.

I hate the teleporting one with the black top hat. It keeps screwing up everything and making me waste birds. I’ve stopped using gems to get through tougher levels but it is taking 20 to 30 tries to get the pity level to kick in. I’m on level 1840 and it is very difficult. I haven’t even made it to the boss pig yet.

Update: I was able to beat the boss with Matilda and silver (one of my free birds). The newest boss level has one of the black holes from the NASA event. It actually helped to pull the pig behind the slingshot and out of the level. Luckily Matilda knocked out the fire pig and wrench throwing pig.

garethw
    @garethw

Surprised no one has mentioned this but past 1820 the “treasure chests” contain

40 feathers!!!!!

wtf Rovio are you just trying to wind people up!

SB311
    @sb311

I noticed that too. I kept thinking the next chest would have more feathers but no such luck.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum finished after level 1800 & the game is rigged

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.