Finding a clan

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Finding a clan

• I was in a clan and I can’t remember the name. I remember the name of the leader. His name is Hellboy. They kicked me for some reason. I always played everything and did well. Just thought it was unfair to say all of a sudden that if you fail to get 3 points during a stupid event that you’ll be kicked. I don’t waste my gems to play it multiple times. I save my gems for the arena and keeping my streaks. My power is 298 and my star is 65 I think. Let me know if you want me in your clan again.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Replies
  • Yue
    @yue-zhang

” I don’t waste my gems to play it multiple times. I save my gems for the arena and keeping my streaks.”

You just self-prove you are not suitable for that clan if the clan clearly addressed a proper share of each member for event. You should join a clan that no rule on the minimum requirement of events. However, if every clan member think the same as you did, to be a freeloader, there is no meaning to join a clan as it would not hit the event target anymore.

Angry Turd
    @puffs

Dude. Spend your gems for the clan. Three points is 20 gems without a continue. 20 gems.

@nas76

As @Puffs said, it’s just 20 gems to get to 3 points. Even the 200 point events return about 170 gems if completed, a full clan requires an average of 4 points each. Winning 3 times will get 6 points for the cost of 60 gems and if the target is met the you will have a net profit of 110.

Even in the 400 point events unless you’re unavailable there’s no reason to not get to 6 points in my opinion. The clan rewards are much better than the streaks.

Andrew Stewart
    @andrew-stewart

Thanks for the help. Yea all of a sudden telling people they need to put up 3 points when they never have before and for what so you can get another arena ticket? Or feathers? The awards are not that great for those. I didn’t have gems to spend ATM. So it’s their loss anyway. But I wanted to ask why they all of a sudden decided to do that. I’m not stupid I know why they kicked me. I was asking if anyone knew them.

Yue
    @yue-zhang

The more you tell, the less chance other clan would accept you. You really don’t need a clan, just play arena to win your reward. That’s my suggestion.

Geckotatgirl
    @jenna-lee-arlt-garrett

I was in a clan that just wasn’t active enough so I created my own. My only requirement right now is that members need to play AT LEAST every other day, though every day is the ideal. I want everyone to play the daily challenge but getting only one point is fine. It’s supposed to be fun, not a chore that you must do and must spend real money on (and yes, if you don’t have the gems, you’d have to spend money irl to get more). I especially want to do the clan battles and I expect everyone to participate in those, multiple times, so using the free entries every few hours or so. We are at 2 members right now and once we get 5 members, we can participate in clan battles. Once we reach 20 members, I will sponsor a chest. I sponsored two in my last clan and not one person thanked me though they all claimed their prize! If you want to join Aloha Flyers (#135804), we welcome you aboard!

Andrew Stewart
    @andrew-stewart

That’s exactly what I want. I play every time there is a free entry. I’ve never missed a chance. I agree completely.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

Sounds like you found your Clan, @andrew-stewart, and you’ve found a new member, @jenna-lee-arlt-garrett; good on ya both, as my uncle from Montana used to say. The thing that @puffs & @nas76 are getting at (and your former Clan Leader was probably thinking but should have said if he didn’t) is that with a full Clan where every member only plays free, you’ll never get past 2 or 3 reward levels even if every member plays (which with limited rewards they probably won’t.) Given last week’s run of 6 Events that means every member lost 24,000 feathers, 1,020 gems, 960 pearls, and 6 Legendary Chests (even if they won 6 Arena tickets, 6 Rare Chests, and 2,400 feathers, no guarantee without full participation); now multiply those numbers by 50 to see what the Clan as a whole lost. As @yue-zhang suggested, you can choose to play the Arena on your own as you say you prefer or find a Clan like Aloha Flyers that doesn’t care about the Event rewards, but don’t blame your old Clan for wanting to win with everyone chipping in as needed to do so. Just sayin’… and good luck with your new Clan, Geckotatgirl; sounds like you deserve it, along with a sincere thank you from the AB2 community for your team-building efforts (since your old Clan members didn’t say it)!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Finding a clan

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.