Fight! will continue (official response)

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Fight! will continue (official response)

• Rovio_Response.png

Ok, I’m sorry to speculate that the game is ending. My bad, and I will buy my first gem pack to show my support for the game.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • Replies
  • THorporal_Daes7
    @corporaldaesn

Also Rovio posted in the another topic about this rumor.

Veggie
    @veggie

Glad to hear so!

Anonymous

@tomt See? ABF won’t end, it just has problems. ABF will continue FOREVER.

Anonymous

@donewithpigs Hope that’s a joke. There isn’t a single game in the world that will last forever. :P

TomT
    @tomt

@partshade I don’t know how long forever is, since there is not a time frame for “forever”, but “Angry Birds” has been around since 2009, seven years ain’t that bad for a smartphone game. “Fruit Ninja” has been around since 2010, and “Temple Run” was back in 2011.

I started using smartphone in 2013. I was using Motorola RZR3 before that, but I was already playing games on mobile phones. I played Tetris, which has been around on different platforms forever.

Woah, I’m such a newbie to smartphone games. It’s only been three years, but it does feel like forever.

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

Hello there,

and thanks for contacting us!

Angry Birds Fight! is not being discontinued. Those are just theories on a fan site.

Best regards,

Niklas
    Rovio Support Team

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

@corporaldaesn wheres the link?I want to see

RovioHuzz
    @roviohuzz

And how about this for more news: we’re aiming to release a new island NEXT FRIDAY (15th). Boom!
    *drops mic*

01023927lolol
    @harharhar

Yea!!!!!!!!THANK YOU!
    But I am still working hardly to crack moby dick.in 11-5/6
    But anyway,good news.

@roviohuzz
    what island is that?

justpast40
    @justpast40

Thanks for that info @roviohuzz!

I’d previously agreed with others that the lack of a new Island in more than 6 months (Moby Dick was end of 2015) & the fact your FB page hadn’t been updated since mid-May didn’t give us a confident feeling about the game’s survival. I’ll continue to support this game now that Rovio has confirmed the game is alive!

TomT
    @tomt

Why did he drop the mic? Why did he have a mic? Are we in a comedy club? I hope he didn’t break that mic….

Yay, new updates coming!

Anonymous

@tomt Agreed. Lot’s of games have lasted a long time, and will probably last a lot longer, but Donewithpigs made it sound like the game will be here until the world ends of something. :P

Was the RZR3 a flip phone? Because that sounds so much like the Motorola/Droid Razr 3 smartphone. O.o

I remember when I first got to use smartphones. It was in 2010 at which I was pretty young. The phone was a Droid X. It was my dad’s phone, but I used it so much more than him that you could call it mine :P. Angry Birds was one of my first games on it and, at that time, The Big Setup was the newest chapter. I loved it so much that I got Seasons which only had 3 chapters at the time.

Yeah you’re a noob. Kidding, kidding! :D

Anonymous

Omg!!!! Yes!!!! Yeeeees!!!! @roviohuzz you are a life saver!!
    I will support the game as much as I can to reveal my respect for this game. I’m just happy man. ABF doesn’t die. Awesome man

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

@roviohuzz is legit…confirmed by mightyred

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

Hey guys, long time no see, @justpast40, @tomt, @redbird-justin, so it’s true, more islands coming? That’s great news.

How you guys have been?

TomT
    @tomt

@netto-jm Hiya Nato-Jim, long time. All my birds are 50 now. My paladin pig is 15.

I “discovered” a bug, and I might have “accidentally” used it in last monster event, so my score was set to zero in the end, and I didn’t get any prize.

So, how are things on your end?

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

I’m great, you can see my name on almost every Rank (top 200), my clan PM help me a lot, something that bother me is that I’m yet the most unlucky player in slots, it’s hard to get best Itens, only Labs, boat and WS Itens (not the new WS Itens, the old ones) is what I get, sad story….

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

man @netto-jim well lack of coins

justpast40
    @justpast40

Hello @netto-jm. Things are well & I’ve noticed your name in leaderboard; you do so well. Congrats!

justpast40
    @justpast40

@redbird-Justin, when I’m in doubt as to whether a member is actually representing Rovio, I check their Badge. The @admins award the Celebrity Judge Badge so that we know who is legit (although I’m sure there are other reasons).

For any newer members who may not be aware of how to check. Go to the yellow banner & select About > Badges and Ranking, the Celebrity Judge Badge is (currently) the 6th under Badges. Open the Celebrity Judge Badge (or any Basge) & you’ll see the names of all members who’ve been awarded the various Badges. I didn’t realize there were so many Rovio employees registered here. Right now there are 25!

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@justpast40 Well they recognized us as the biggest Angry Birds Fan group/community, we even got a level on Angry Birds Seasons, not surprised that some are around.

Veggie
    @veggie

Looking forward to island #12 this friday! What do you guess it will be about?

TomT
    @tomt

@veggie I hope it’s something from the Angry Birds movie.

Anonymous

@tomt First person I’ve ever heard say that. :P

Home Forums Angry Birds Fight! Forum Fight! will continue (official response)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 33 total)
  • The forum ‘Angry Birds Fight! Forum’ is closed to new topics and replies.