Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Feedback: Live Event – Seekers

Viewing 15 replies - 51 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Replies
  • Soundwave
    @soundwave

Oops, just realized I posted in the wrong thread.

But yeah, I think level upgrades probably matter more than the accessory. I just upgraded to 8, so we’ll see how that goes…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sickcyn

Is that any worse than not being able to play at all?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

How about eliminating pre-roll ads during the competition nodes. The crashes are too random, or the ad locks up before it plays, so it’s not really possible to report any specific ad.

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Or if there are to be preroll ads, stick with very safe ones. E.g., there almost never are problems with house ads for other Angry Birds games.

eugene
    @eugene-alex

I have read the comments through and I agree with them.
    The bots have gotten too expensive
    The competition was harder than it should have been
    Rovio is forcing players to spend too much money on a game which is frustrating players who love the game.

I love the game but I haven’t played as much as I used to because of constant freezing and crashing.
    We are also upset that Professor Pig’s lab was “modified” a while back and “high yeild” recipes, example 3 Super Rare, do not have the same odds to deliver gems.
    As I stated in my previous comment, coins are too common, and the game has gotten stingy with gems.
    Another “common” response most players have gotten from Rovio support when report a problem is, it is our device, not the game. Well, I play on 3 devices, An RCA 7″ Voyager running Android 4, an RCA Viking 10″ running Android 5, and and Alcade Idol running Android 5. All 3 experience freezing and crashing. All do it in Prof Pigs lab, All do it when I try to thank friends when I use their bots, All do it when I am just looking at the map. I have a 15 minute video that I captured which shows at least 8 to 10 crashes in that length of time.

I have a suggestion, hold off on future competitions. Go through the code and clean it up. Do a rewite/rebuild if necessary. Players would understand and we would give the game higher marks and comments if it worked better.

rlc
    @rlcoone

@lewie4 Now that this horrible competition is over and we’ve given you the courtesy of feedback, it would be nice to have that courtesy returned by Rovio/Exient telling us if they plan to make changes based on our feedback.

Googs
    @ncaddy

@rlcoone 100% percent agree. Following these boards and it always seems to be one way traffic as far as communication goes. It surely can’t too hard to keep the players of the game informed of what is planned for the future of the game whilst still keeping an element of surprise for updates.

Lewie4
    @lewie4

We’d like to thank everyone for their feedback and we aim to use it to improve future competitions. For this competition, we introduced the gem -> token exchange and extended the duration of the token shop to last past the end of the competition due to your previous feedback. We are actively making changes to future live events with the hopes of making them as enjoyable as possible.

@rlcoone
    @ncaddy We fully agree! We would love working with the community and aim to make the most enjoyable game possible for you guys. We’ve got some exciting stuff planned for the future and are really excited for you guys to try.

rlc
    @rlcoone

Thank you, we’ll be waiting to hear from you.

sukerman13
    @sukerman13

Yes,please @lewie4,do your best and make events better for us !! A game must be fun,not force you to have lack of sleep,must not push you buy gems just to have a small chance to win and all of that which i am saying,is for the new players !!! I am playing the game since day 1 launched and i am in a good way of finishing everything that it has to offer me… (Except the 2 pay-bots,which was one of the worst decision ever taken…). But most of the new players (lets say a little bit more than a year),could not have the same chances than we had,because most of us have stack of gems either for many rechargers or for buying the bots directly !!!

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

@lewie4 is there any chance polar claw is added?He will be a very nice character with new TFs types

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Thanks @lewie4 for your involvement.

I think my biggest wish would be that the competition Windows not be so tight. As it stands now, you pretty much have to play every day to win the main prize.

This game has caused a lot of grief for my family on numerous vacations, trips, birthdays, sports activities, etc. because it is not always easy to hit the pause button on life and play. It would be nice to have more flexibility to schedule the game into our lives as opposed to scheduling our lives around this game.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lewie4

I don’t recall if anyone’s suggested this, but what if the number of run charges that can be accumulated at a time is increased from four to eight?

We could still start everyone off with four at the start of each day, and if for whatever reason they don’t start play until hour 5, then they can accumulate a maximum of eight charges (the four to start with, plus one more added in each of hours 2, 3, 4, and 5).

The main advantage is that if player zeroes out their charges just before going to bed, then they don’t have to disrupt their sleep patterns by waking up in the middle of the night to use up four charges and then go back to sleep again. They can get a normal eight hours of sleep, ans wake up to a full set of eight charges play during their morning coffee.

rlc
    @rlcoone

I like that idea!

Anonymous

Awesome idea!!!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum Feedback: Live Event – Seekers

Viewing 15 replies - 51 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.