Feats

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Feats

Viewing 9 replies - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Replies
  • MaxStar
    @maxstar

Here is what I have.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Here are mine:

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/204202/3ckxop68rggwirc9057pt9d41fefuxan.png

Anonymous

The 7 feats I have left…

26D68351-C17D-4360-9ADA-D595823F55C6.jpeg

625FD227-2379-4A3D-A30D-55CCF38BD38F.jpeg

Let let me stress I wouldn’t have any on the ‘complete all daily tasks’ feat, except for the fact that for 4 days my daily challenge changed from the absolutely stupid gem letter quest to one that could be achieved without spending money…..but Rovio obviously got a little greedy, and changed it back to the stupid gem letter quest right before I could get the 5th day of the quest.

Piggsy
    @piggsy

Prizes for watching ads and popping pigs are really amazing.

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Anyone notice the new clan feats? Join a clan for 100 gems and clan events. Prizes for clan events:

Thing to do: (for) prize:

5 Clan Events for 50 BP’s.

20 Clan Events for 50 BP’s.

desperados
    @serkann

yes new feats are stupid lol

cognitive
    @cognitive

Nothing more silly than the defeat boss pig feat. I have played level 5 (2 rooms, 2 birds total to defeat boss pig) a few dozen times to push the new feat :)

MaxStar
    @maxstar

The new clan event feat maxes out at 200. During the last challenge one of our members ( with a lot of patience) kept loosing on purpose in order to achieve that feat. 

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Yes, I reached 20 Clan events and 50 Clan events reward is a stupid 100 BPs :P

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Feats

Viewing 9 replies - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.