Feats

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Feats

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 84 total)
  • Replies
  • desperados
    @desperados

Yeah Capt Chucky says 20,000 to 50,000 gems needed to reach level 90 i agree if you do delete restore game at every time when you hit a pig you could reach to the top floor without spending gems but the max gem i get when i reach to the top floor is between 5000 10000 even spending 20000 gems wouldn’t give you more than 20000 gems you spent for it…but if you play normally it’s not possible…i always get 40-50 pigs when going to the top floor.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

You should go find my instructions again, Desperado. I explained how it works in detail. I put it out here twice, not going to do it again. Too many advantages that have been made public have been taken away.

desperados
    @desperados

What instructions? i found your  posts you made 5 months ago i copy paste it here,below this post these are your replies so what has changed so far? what tactic you use to beat tower easily? i guess you play normally and spend 20000 or more gems to reach to the top floor and you do ios app game delete restore to get your gems back and complete the tower with having your gems back that you spent earlier and plus new gems you earn from the tower.

“”I am believing that results are pretty much predetermined. There is no chance, no gamble, no luck. Play at your own risk.

The tower is a real gem eater, not worth it to me. I only got through three levels today before hitting the pig and losing everything. I think I will try to make it through five, and if I do, quit and keep what I won. But no gems on the tower. Gems and spells are strictly for the KPC, maybe DC if I am really, really close and it is a sure thing to beat it with 60 gems.

So yes, it is rigged. The tower is a gem eater if you don’t know how to keep your gems. And gems mean money. If you are using an iOS device I suggest you use my method of keeping gems. Just ask if you need help with that.”

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I see I put out the instructions for the trick before the tower was an issue and I didn’t know how to apply it when I made the comment you pasted here. Others have figured it out, though, as have I. But you put too much out in the public for my taste, Desperado. If you want the instructions I made public, bottom of page 90 under the long thread pinned at the top of the forum, “About the Angry Birds 2 Arena”.

As for gems, I have far more than enough to climb the tower. I don’t feel any need to broadcast what “stuff” I have here. This is a place for comradery, helping and encouraging each other. Not bragging or being condescending.

desperados
    @desperados

Yeah Capt i don’t care about rovio i don’t care if they patch the exploits or not i post them all here when i find them…also rovio lack of support team people report their problems here and they’re being ignored for months before they get reply from support team members though you get replies faster when you open a help ticket in private. because they don’t care about people all they need is to invent more game mechanics of nonsense to make more money out of people.

if you are using the exploits other people here have right to use them too…thx for telling the page you post that method i use a different method for pc version to stack up feathers by playing the 7th level in arena over and over…but i don’t use any mobile platforms and i don’t know the method for getting gems back after you opened lots of chests or spend on other things maybe it would work for me too if i delete game completely and install restore again after spending gem i would try that for later…for getting your gems back via this method you are lucky,exploits are life savers as they try to make this game impossible for the casual players.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

I do not begrudge anybody for using exploits, Desperado. That would make me the biggest hypocrite ever.

Just remember. making them public will help Rovio eliminate them. You would be harming other players, not Rovio.

desperados
    @desperados

Yeah Capt there are lots of useful tips around everywhere here from other users too,that’s good for people who want to use them noting more or less is posted everything is obvious and clear as you read more.

Anonymous

I can’t figure out your tone of late desperados,  as it sounds like you are on the attack towards me and some other users, when I (possibly we) haven’t said a thing to deserve it. If I have misunderstood your tone I apologise.

But to answer your earlier question I play across two devices Android/iOS, <Edit…removed this section to avoid it being taken away by Rovio now that desperados has read what I posted>……I have not explained that in depth (or before) because every time we post about an exploit on these boards then Rovio read it and eliminate it, such as lady of infinite, mighty eagle (that is sooooo underpowered now) etc.

…as for the tower, I am sure someone could reach level 90 without spending any gems, but from my own experience it takes between 20,000 to 50,000 gems to reach level 90 and that is from someone that has done it daily since the feats were introduced.

desperados
    @desperados

Yeah Chucky, i’ve no intention of attacking anyone just wanted to learn the systematic of the game fully…when you post the pic of 100 legendary chests feat i just wanted to learn the success story behind i don’t accuse you of doing something wrong.

Thx for your answer i don’t know much about mobile platforms of the game i learn the way of its working now from the users like you as pc and mobile platforms are working differently they’ve their unique exploits over each other.

Anonymous

Now that you have read the above desperado, I have edited and removed a bit to avoid Rovio reading and removing that little exploit :P

desperados
    @desperados

lol cool nice move Chucky,rovio is busy counting the $ amount they get everyday…

TripH0P
    @triph0p

I wish the feats didnt max out. For example,  I just opened 1000 common chests and got a 1000 gems. Now its maxed out…I’d like it to go on to opening 2000 common chests for 2000 gems, ect, ect

Shiggy
    @shiggy

I hope with the next update they add some more feats. What about the star ranking? Reaching a certain level on the map?

zisis
    @zzisis

Hello,

When it says : Level all birds to 23,   does this include spells? Because all my birds are from 32-38 level.

And if it includes spells,how do you upgrade spells?

Shiggy
    @shiggy

@zisis: your card level of your birds has be to 23, not the multiplier level (slingshot level plus hat level plus bird level= multiplier)

pennycat73
    @pennycat73

Question about the “Level Up to 23” feat. I was already way past 23 when they initiated those feats, so you would think I automatically got it, but no. It’s saying I’m at 18/23. They’ll at 32-34! How the heck am I supposed to pass this, then?

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Thanks a lot whoever emailed me!

Anonymous

You’re welcome ;)

Anonymous

I can only “guess” (and let me stress this is purely a guess, as it has worked for me for over a year) that you didn’t have FB connected prior to trying what I sent you? Or you didn’t reconnect FB after clearing data? Or finally you didn’t reload the game prior to clearing data?….oh and when I say reconnect FB, I mean tap on level 1, do not enter the level but press the connect FB in the pop up for level 1. Edit: 1 other option is after clearing data, reboot your phone, then load, play tutorial, connect FB.

Best suggestion would be to clear data again, play the 2 tutorial levels and ‘immediately’ connect FB straight after those tutorial levels.

Outside of that my only other guess might be due to the FB issues that AB2 is suffering since the last update, that it might have stuffed up in your region. In which case you will need to contact Rovio to firstly retrieve your past progress/levels/hats etc….but FYI I have tried it two more times since reading your post, and it is working for me.

TripH0P
    @triph0p

Thanks for the tips. It’ll try them, it might be because we have different phones or firmware. I’ll figure it out, I tried it at my own risk. Thanks again

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Pop 100k pigs is next for a legendary chest. I assume that’s the last one in that feat line.

Eric8123
    @eric8123

Thank you CaptSternn and others for your ideas.  I’ve learned some good stuff here.  I understand not wanting to alert rovio to things.  However, I haven’t figured out how to apply things to the tower.  Doing backup/restore every time I hit a pig would take a ridiculous amount of time.  I don’t have enough gems to climb the tower and then reclaim my gems.  Is there any other way to climb the tower?  I’m using iOs.  I understand if an answer can’t be posted here.

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

Friend request, Eric.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Feats

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.