Feats

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Feats

• I’d like to make a section dedicated to Feats, where we can see what are the target numbers for each Feat, and where they finish.

Some of the numbers seem absurdly high to me (some are in the hundreds or thousands), at least his way we can have common knowledge.

I’ll start, then whoever reaches a higher level in a feat can add this information.
    Thank you.

1) Unlock Terence !
    2) Level all birds to 37 !
    3) Complete a x4 hat set !
    4) Upgrade your slingshot 20 times !
    5) Log in on 14 different days !
    6) Reach floor 90 in tower of fortune !
    7) Watch 100 video ads !
    8) Pop 5000 pigs !
    9) Defeat 50 boss pigs !
    10) Use 250 spells !
    11) Get 50 arena wins !
    12) Complete 10 arena win streaks !
    13) Win 3 weekly tournaments !
    14) Complete daily challenge 25 times !
    15) Complete king pig panic 25 times !
    16) Complete all daily quests 5 times !
    17) Open 100 common chests !
    18) Open 300 rare chests !
    19) Open 100 legendary chests !

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 84 total)
  • Replies
  • jo-ha
    @jo-ha

8) I’m already at popping 50.000 pigs
    9) already at 200 Boss pigs (afaik it goes up to 500)
    10) already at 1.000 spells
    11) get 250 arena wins
    12) 25 arena win streaks
    16) daily quest 20 times
    17) 500 common chests

On the other feats I’m at an equal or lower level.

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Boss pigs ends at 400.
    Pop pigs goes to at least 50k.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

I have some more:

Watch 200 videos (20 gems for that)

Log in on 90 different days (with a trick, you know). Seems to go on endless, every 30 days a legendary chest as price.

Get 500 arena wins (3k feathers for Bomb)

Complete all daily quests 100 times (30 BP for that)

Get 50 arena streaks (500 gems for that)

anpa
    @anpa

@shiggy : For the “Complete all daily quests” I take it you bought the Gem Letter ?

Or did you not get the Gem Letter among the daily quests ?

@jo-ha
    : Man, you are really playing… so many pigs, so many wins…

Shiggy
    @shiggy

Yeah I bought the Gem Letter, I think it’s worth the money.

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I could imagine, that pigs, arena wins, streaks and stuff like this never ends.
    …and yes, I play a lot in the arena. For Boss pigs I occasionally play level 1.000, but this is so tedious.

Every 30 days a legendary chest? Wow… the “trick” is a good hint though ;-).

Shiggy
    @shiggy

but it ended for me after 88 days don’t know why. I hope I don’t have to wait till September to get my chest…

desperados
    @desperados

i’m at win 50/100 arena streaks use 1275/2000 spells open 20/50 legendary chest.

lol win 3 weekly tournaments this one will need time to complete perhaps for months it could end at win 20 tournaments or more.

Shiggy
    @shiggy

Next step after logging in on 90 days is 180 days, a nice 1000 gems worth

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

For us old timers, non of the rewards is good enough for our loyalty over the last 2+ years.

desperados
    @desperados

Just doing feats for fun any way,yeah i don’t need their rewards at all most of the users may need some gems or pearls from them…only useful rewards are coming from bonus points but it’s never worth the money you pay for it…for good rewards only tof is left if you know how to get to the top floor other than that sometimes you get 1000 gems or 500 pearls from rare chests.

Jet Thunders
    @jetthunders

I had a stupid noob question… but I poked around some of the forums and got my answer. I’d delete the post if I could, it was that dumb.

desperados
    @desperados

lol getting closer i’m at 1644/2000 for spells but 50000 pig feat is really hard latest levels have more pigs in it and 730+ gravity levels have good triple pigs right now pooped 17700/50000 and open 300 rare chests 154/300.

Anonymous

Completed:

IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0876.JPG

Yet to be completed:

IMG_0882.JPG

IMG_0881.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG

Oh and @hank the slingshot feat is STILL broken, and in case you missed my earlier post, Feats / Quests that revolve around spending money (such as “complete all daily quests” and “claim your gem letter”) are beyond stupid and just annoy your customer base!

Angry Beaver
    @sambeaver

200 bp for popping 50k pigs and some other feats! C’mon it’s ridiculous.

Lumenator
    @lumenator

I saw recent mention that the slingshot feat is broken.  This may be related.  My “Upgrade your slingshot 15 times!” feat has been stuck at 14/15 through two more upgrades.  My slingshot is now Master Silver with a multiplier of +16.  Is there a workaround, or do we just wait until Rovio fixes it?

ryan-kochie
    @ryan-kochie

Just have to wait until the game gets updated. Monthish now I think?

RIP Piggies
    @rippiggies

Chucky – I’ve done the Daily Challenge every day since the feats were released… I don’t have 40, nor 29 KPCs. Did you get an earlier release or have you been cheating?

jo-ha
    @jo-ha

I wouldn’t call it cheating, but you can reset the DC and the KPP by deleting and re-downloading the app. This way you can farm both challenges, get BP/Feathers and apparently boost feats.

Anonymous

As per jo-ha’s post above, you can play the D.C. And KPC multiple times a day….on android you don’t even need to delete/re download the game, simply go to apps>angry birds 2>storage>and clear data ….then start AB2, play the 2 training levels, linkFB and voila the D.C. And KPC are back again. But as Jo Ha mentioned, if you are on iOS you will need to delete, reinstall etc….

desperados
    @desperados

yeah Chucky spending 90000 gems for legendary chest should feel good,guess you know how to get to the top floor of the tower every day or you have an option to open the tower for 250 gems so far i can play once a day and collected 155560 gems and opened 43 legendary chests,waiting for next card upgrade to open more for feathers.

Anonymous

Not sure what you mean desperados but it generally costs between 20,000 to 50,000 gems to reach level 90….and when I reach level 90 I am lucky to have made even 5000 gems in return. So it is not financially viable for the majority of the player base to reach level 90 imo.

Epic Buttstomp
    @hubert-lo

@hank Slingshot feat is broken for me. Just got my 15th upgrade today but cannot get that 10,000 silver feathers.

desperados
    @desperados

Yeah Chucky i wonder how did you open 100 legendary chests for 90000 gems where did you get those 20000 50000 gems either you need to buy them or you should reach to the top floor at tower without spending any gems via delete restore method other than that there’re no methods to get high amount of gems sometimes you get 1000 gems from rare chests and some gems from friend gifts but you can’t collect thousands of gems with those…how much gems do you have right now?

CaptSternn
    @captsternn

It is easy to climb the tower every day and not lose those gems, Desperado. I do it for feathers and spells. Don’t get to keep the pearls, though.

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Feats

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 84 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.