‘Fan-tastic’ hat adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum ‘Fan-tastic’ hat adventure

• New hat adventure just debuted today. This time all of the hats are in the event shop, as stated on the ToF:

And I went on the event shop, only to be met by this…

SERIOUSLY, WT* ROVIO?! 3000 COINS FOR BIG REDS HAT?! You would need 10000 COINS to complete the hat set, which is almost impossible for the average player to earn

Good luck everyone, I doubt anyone will be able to complete this hat adventure

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Replies
  • Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Another point to mention is that the hat set is of the ‘Magical’ tier, meaning that each hat costs 1000 black pearls. At least its easy to complete the hat set after this adventure ends

APN
    @apn19

one you can get for free if you check piggy mail they give you around 500 event coins and 5 tof free goes

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Checked my piggy mail, and turns out that rovio has sent us 555 event coins and 5 tof tickets, which i greatly appreciate

Max1
    @max1

It is a lot harder to get the event coins this time. It looks like they have removed the event coins in rare chests when you complete the Daily Challenge and the King Pig Panic. It also seems to be a lot fewer in the tower. I got to floor 32 today and on most of the floors there were no event coins. I earned only 333 event coins in the tower today. However I got a level 10 hat on floor 30.

Halfan88
    @halfan88

I got reds hat

maverick
    @maverick78

Rovio wants to take what “random” luck that was in tof out, and just force you to spend money to get more than 2 hats.  Similar to what they did with forcing you to play the dc/kpp in order to gain an advantage in the boot camp.  What they are doing is eroding away a game that used to be fun, update after update.  You people aren’t fortnite.

weezie95
    @weezie95

I hate this FAN-tastic hat event!  I am not a fan!  Only way to get hats is to use those blue coins and they are VERY slow to collect!  This is supposed to be a thank you for their anniversary!?!?  Rovio must not be very grateful to give us this adventure!  Yuk! Yuk! Yuk!

weezie95
    @weezie95

By piggy mail, do you mean the notifications we get in the bottom left corner?

Ambfouch
    @ambfouch

yep this event is not at all fantastic ive already threw my phone 3 times grrr

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Theres a reason i put ‘fan-tastic’ in quote marks in the title

Ambfouch
    @ambfouch

@Dear, Yeah i gathered that my sarcasm never comes across well in posts lol

Doom Baby
    @doombaby

Yeah this one was total shit – which means you can expect them to all be this way from now on. I just now managed to get a 3rd hat. Whatever.

dtmt
    @dtmt

6 hats (Terence totally not achievable) gathered by doing all DC & KPP’s and getting rest from ToF (used 5 normal extra rounds and 2 advance ones). Managed to get to level 8 on the adventure with these 6 birds. Level 7 was incredible hard even with 6 birds due the order of the birds given.

Please remember to use your extra coins before event is done.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Same level of progress as @dtmt, though I had to skip one DC cos I was on vacation. Terence may be achievable if you get very good runs from the two normal and two golden tickets that you get from playing the adventure. At least the hat tier of this is magical, which means that most players will be able to complete the hat set after this adventure ends

hogbeater
    @stedman42

By using 3 express tickets and countless number of normal TOF tickets, along with DC/KPP daily, I have got 5 of the hats. I cannot complete level 7, but have got very close to doing it.

Last time, I could get very far using a normal TOF ticket. This time, I am getting a piggy nearly every time before level 5, often even 2. With one of my express tickets I managed to get 3 piggies between levels 21-25! It’s a joke. I hope they realise that noone is amused with this. The only slight advantage is that I got my fifth bird yesterday, meaning I have 300 special coins to spend on rainbow feathers before the event shop closes.

dtmt
    @dtmt

I did maybe 10-15 tries on Level 7 with 5 birds and at best I was one bird short. Needed maybe another 10 tries with 6 birds to finally got it done. I was || this close to throw my phone down from my balcony few times. It did not help to find video on Youtube that showed how to finish levels 7-9 with only red and bomb.

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Wait, really? I was able to complete the rest of the adventure with red, blue, yellow, black and white. Level 7 was pretty tough, perhaps the toughest of the whole adventure, but managed to get through it without much fuss. Got thru level 8 on my first attempt, and level 9 was done in 5-10 attempts

dtmt
    @dtmt

I did not got even close with level 8. But here is the video of passing lvls 7-9 with red and bomb. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWdsCliUCaI

AggieGuy
    @aggieguy

Ended up with 4 hats and made it to level 7, but never got beyond that. Needed just 1 more day and I could have got another, but oh well. Bought the remaining hats this morning.

The FF ticket did me a lot of favors though. Got to floor 60, first time in probably a year, picked up a wizard hat on 60, almost 2000 gems, and enough event coins to buy the hat for the 4th bird. Only hit 4 pigs and the video paid for the 200 gem pig on floor 59. Only need Terrence’s wizard hat now to complete the set, all of which were picked up in the TOF. I might go ahead and buy it at some point since all of the exotic hat sets I have that are incomplete need 4 to 6 hats, and one needs all 7.

Ambfouch
    @ambfouch

ive never made it past level 30on tbe TOF :(

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum ‘Fan-tastic’ hat adventure

Viewing 21 replies - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.