‘Fan-tastic’ hat adventure

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum ‘Fan-tastic’ hat adventure

• New hat adventure just debuted today. This time all of the hats are in the event shop, as stated on the ToF:

And I went on the event shop, only to be met by this…

SERIOUSLY, WT* ROVIO?! 3000 COINS FOR BIG REDS HAT?! You would need 10000 COINS to complete the hat set, which is almost impossible for the average player to earn

Good luck everyone, I doubt anyone will be able to complete this hat adventure

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Replies
  • Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Another point to mention is that the hat set is of the ‘Magical’ tier, meaning that each hat costs 1000 black pearls. At least its easy to complete the hat set after this adventure ends

APN
    @apn19

one you can get for free if you check piggy mail they give you around 500 event coins and 5 tof free goes

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Checked my piggy mail, and turns out that rovio has sent us 555 event coins and 5 tof tickets, which i greatly appreciate

Max1
    @max1

It is a lot harder to get the event coins this time. It looks like they have removed the event coins in rare chests when you complete the Daily Challenge and the King Pig Panic. It also seems to be a lot fewer in the tower. I got to floor 32 today and on most of the floors there were no event coins. I earned only 333 event coins in the tower today. However I got a level 10 hat on floor 30.

Halfan88
    @halfan88

I got reds hat

maverick
    @maverick78

Rovio wants to take what “random” luck that was in tof out, and just force you to spend money to get more than 2 hats.  Similar to what they did with forcing you to play the dc/kpp in order to gain an advantage in the boot camp.  What they are doing is eroding away a game that used to be fun, update after update.  You people aren’t fortnite.

weezie95
    @weezie95

I hate this FAN-tastic hat event!  I am not a fan!  Only way to get hats is to use those blue coins and they are VERY slow to collect!  This is supposed to be a thank you for their anniversary!?!?  Rovio must not be very grateful to give us this adventure!  Yuk! Yuk! Yuk!

weezie95
    @weezie95

By piggy mail, do you mean the notifications we get in the bottom left corner?

Ambfouch
    @ambfouch

yep this event is not at all fantastic ive already threw my phone 3 times grrr

Dearg mor
    @dearg-mor

Theres a reason i put ‘fan-tastic’ in quote marks in the title

Ambfouch
    @ambfouch

@Dear, Yeah i gathered that my sarcasm never comes across well in posts lol

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum ‘Fan-tastic’ hat adventure

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.