Facebook Login Failed (Resolved)

• Whenever i try to login in angry bird epic through facebook button it always shows “facebook login failed”

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Replies
  • Pinkenstein
    @pinkenstein

do you have facebook on your device? and is it logged into the account you want to use?
    It will just read what you’re logged into on your device rather than asking your for username and password.

abirds954
    @abirds954

Having the same problem since getting the iPhone 6. Tried on several occasions to log in, all same fail message.

AMitMighty
    @amitmighty12

Hi @pinkenstein,’

It is not showing any user login screen it just show “facebook login failed”

Mark.Alt
    @mark-alt

Delete and re-add your FB account in device settings.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

Something else that may be broken.

On the iPhone/iPad go to Settings. Scroll down to “Facebook”. You should see an “Allow these Apps to use your account” and “Epic” should be turned on.

Turn it off and back on.

Curiously “Facebook” is also one of the apps that also wants permission to use Facebook.

abirds954
    @abirds954

@mark-alt did that, same problem

@toothgnasher
    tried that too, same problem. that is a very weird situation, that “Facebook” wants permission to use Facebook. Gotta believe it’s a problem with the Facebook app at this point. Maybe it needs an iOS8 update?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@abirds954 — I think I saw an IOS 8 update for FB, at any rate, I there was an update for some of it today.

AMitMighty
    @amitmighty12

oh!!

AMitMighty
    @amitmighty12

Thanks @toothgnasher i did the same way and it worked for me.[Resolved]

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘Facebook Login Failed (Resolved)’ is closed to new replies.