Error, Can't open app

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Error, Can't open app

• I reinstalled ‘Epic’ and logged in my Rovio Account to resume my save file, it works but after I exit the app and reopens it, this message displayed

“failed to extract resources needed by II2CPP”

I’ve reinstalled it so many times and it’s just the same thing popped up…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Replies
  • Suzy
    @suzyq

@sonnykero

This is what is written on the Rovio Support page. If you do have enough memory and it’s still not opening I suggest you contact Rovio Support.

I’m Seeing An Error Message “Failed To Extract Resources Needed By II2CPP”. What’s Up With That?
    This is a device storage space issue. If your game is connected to a Rovio Account, please complete the following steps to fix the issue:

– Re-install the game to your device’s internal storage space
    – Clear the app cache (device settings > application manager > Epic > storage > clear cache)
    – Make sure that there’s at least 1 GB of free storage space on your device

If your game is not connected to a Rovio Account, please don’t re-install Epic as that would erase your game progress. In this case, you could try the above but just without re-installing, i.e. clearing the cache as advised above, and clearing some space from the storage so that there is at least 1 GB free space.

Sonnykero
    @sonnykero

@suzyq

I’ve reinstalled it, and it’s the same thing popped up. Also, I always clear cache every time I exit the game. Another thing is I moved the game to Internal storage and it’s still the same…  Lastly, my phone has over 6+ GB, that’s sure is enough to install “Epic” Thanks for replying.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Error, Can't open app

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.